2014-2015 Northeast Ohio Medical University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, I looked at last year's thread and someone said they typically go to middle of mid tier; there letter also said that they typically go deep in waiting list, so you probably have a good shot? I am not sure though

Since you'll be in an iffy spot it may help to send a letter of intent; I do not know how neomed looks at them specifically, but they do accept them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the acceptance today! Phone call + email. Probably will end up attending.

I was in the Top third of the alternate list.

Good luck all!
 
Last edited:
HI ALL! I also got the acceptance call + email yesterday. Top section of the alternate list. I will be attending NEOMED this fall!
 
I was just accepted from the middle of the waitlist today! Good luck to those who are still waiting! If any girls are still looking for a roommate please feel free to message me.
 
I was just accepted from the middle of the waitlist today! Good luck to those who are still waiting! If any girls are still looking for a roommate please feel free to message me.
wow! congrats! So there's still hope...when did you interview? I was told I'm middle tier as well.