Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And thank you!!! 🙂Wow! Congrats!!!! Did you call them for a status update or did they email you first?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And thank you!!! 🙂Wow! Congrats!!!! Did you call them for a status update or did they email you first?
Is there a Facebook page for accepted students?
Is it sad that this could be a disadvantage? LolIf any OOS white privileged males would like to withdraw, that would be chill too
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
If any OOS white privileged males would like to withdraw, that would be chill too
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Has anyone called admissions lately to see how full the class is?
Belmont at Freemason is super nice if you're willing o be a little further from school. Hague tower isn't bad either, but definitely not as nice as BelmontDoes anybody have any input on the Belmont at Freemason apartments? Or the Hague Tower apartments? I surfed the Facebook group but I'm not getting much insight. Btw, I added myself to The Hague Club waitlist but I've been told that the waitlist is very very long and I'm doubtful to see significant movement by August. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!!
FIRST ACCEPTANCE OF THE CYCLE!!! All glory to God because it was definitely by His grace that I miraculously got accepted :'D
Interviewed 12/16, waitlisted middle third 1/12. OOS Asian female from the Midwest.
Sent 2 updates/letters of interest (Feb and March), an additional letter of interest emailed directly to Dean Meyer & Ms. Castora (first week of May), and had an additional letter of recommendation sent last week from co-workers at the hospital I volunteer at.
(Got the decision via email from support@visualzen--lol what?? I was so shocked--at 9:56a EST)
I'm a recently accepted student and my Facebook search is coming up empty for some reason-- only on EVMS 2020, all the other years are there. Could u post a link to the 2020 page?Facebook search EVMS 2020
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665388707070272/I'm a recently accepted student and my Facebook search is coming up empty for some reason-- only on EVMS 2020, all the other years are there. Could u post a link to the 2020 page?
Has anyone heard about any IS male WL movement recently? It feels like that part of the WL has barely moved at all.
The IS struggle is real. It's unfortunate that at this point in the cycle it's such a disadvantage to have grown up here.
depends some states can have only have 1 state school with low standards but some have multiple schools but with higher standards.The IS struggle is real. It's unfortunate that at this point in the cycle it's such a disadvantage to have grown up here.
I really wanted this school to give me a chance... It's my only shot at a MD acceptance and my hopes were so high when they said I was in the top third of the waitlist. I woke up every day for two weeks expecting to get an email from this school.
I guess there really are too many OOS Asians trying to get acceptances to med schools...
It's not over though.
Did they say you were in the top or bottom of the top 1/3?
anyone get an email asking if they wanted to withdraw from the waitlist?
Really?! 🤔 That's quite unfortunate. I still have a ray of hope though.Got one too. Last year, people who didn't get this email were people who got accepted 🙁
Really?! 🤔 That's quite unfortunate. I still have a ray of hope though.
Email with link to an "accept/decline & deposit" website.Did you get a phone call or email?
how is everyone finding roommates? facebook I assume? My request to join is still pending...
Is your request still pending? If so I can ask one of my friends in the group to let you inhow is everyone finding roommates? facebook I assume? My request to join is still pending...
Got in! ThanksIs your request still pending? If so I can ask one of my friends in the group to let you in
STILL WAITING. anyone else?
are you IS?Preach sista'
are you IS?
that might be harder coming off now unfortunately. im hoping OOS people who get into a cheaper school withdraw lol
OOS here. I'll definitely give up my spot if I get the right news from another WL. I'm sure the same goes for a lot of others.that might be harder coming off now unfortunately. im hoping OOS people who get into a cheaper school withdraw lol
last time i called they said their class is filled so i guess they will pull off the wl if someone gets poachedHas anyone heard back recently?
Don't give us any ideas 😉last time i called they said their class is filled so i guess they will pull off the wl if someone gets poached
last time i called they said their class is filled so i guess they will pull off the wl if someone gets poached
LOLDon't give us any ideas 😉
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.