You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Loyola University Chicago (Stritch) Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just withdrew intent here! Good luck guys!
Can I ask why you withdrew!?Just withdrew, good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was offered a full tuition scholarship to another school. Loved Loyola though! Would have chose it if they offered me a scholarship.Can I ask why you withdrew!?
What kind of computers are you guys getting!? I'm seriously having trouble deciding whether I should buy a new computer or just use my old 2009 Macbook Pro. Any current medical students have suggestions?!?
What kind of computers are you guys getting!? I'm seriously having trouble deciding whether I should buy a new computer or just use my old 2009 Macbook Pro. Any current medical students have suggestions?!?
+1! I definitely need a new computer, but I'm not sure which to get
lolDoes anyone know when wait list movement will occur? I want this ride to be finally be over
Does anyone know when wait list movement will occur? I want this ride to be finally be over
Someone posted a couple posts above that the alternate list will be created in mid-May, so I'm assuming any waitlist movement won't be occurring until at least after mid-May.
What kind of computers are you guys getting!? I'm seriously having trouble deciding whether I should buy a new computer or just use my old 2009 Macbook Pro. Any current medical students have suggestions?!?
There were a few threads i saw on this topic with med students siding between apple, the surfacebook, or the pro 4. I think i will be going with the pro 4 if that helps. Great specs and of course the added bonus of a tablet + laptop + stylus to write on notes/slides electronically is great. My friends recommend that if you go with the pro 4 then you should buy your own keyboard unit to go with it because that one that typically comes with it also comes with a hefty pricetag. Hope this helps a little bit 🙂
Withdrew as I got a near full scholarship elsewhere and for a school closer to home. But, I thought stritch was pretty cool too.Can I ask why you withdrew!?
What kind of computers are you guys getting!? I'm seriously having trouble deciding whether I should buy a new computer or just use my old 2009 Macbook Pro. Any current medical students have suggestions?!?
Loyola allows for a 1-time budget adjustment for new computer and software up to $2500. A LOT of your resources will be electronic so it's definitely worth it to upgrade.
Personally, I'm a Mac user (like most of my class) and the beauty is being able to sync all of your Apple devices so you can access anything you need at anytime.
OSX + google drive = life
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
So was everyone in CC status wait listed yesterday?
So was everyone in CC status wait listed yesterday?
I got that email yesterday as well
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I got that same email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just accepted! Got the call about 30 minutes ago. Got the waitlist email yesterday too.
Just accepted! Got the call about 30 minutes ago. Got the waitlist email yesterday too.
Yay!! Congratulations!!
Congrats!! Did u send any updates?
Yes, I sent 2 updates. The first was about a month after my interview date; and the last was a month after that.Congrats!! Did u send any updates?
So should we still see some waitlist movement next week? or was that it for this month?
Wondering the same as well :/So should we still see some waitlist movement next week? or was that it for this month?
Acceptances will be on an "as needed" basis. As people withdraw, they will offer more seats. They don't have designated dates anymore. I called.
.
Last edited:
I think I am literally blind. Can anyone post the link to the fb page class of 2020 here?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/921265261298841/?fref=nfI think I am literally blind. Can anyone post the link to the fb page class of 2020 here?
Any recent news? Getting off the waitlist feels like a long shot at this point...but here's to hoping!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile