2015-2016 Loyola University Chicago (Stritch) Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed in late October and still waiting. This. wait. is. excruciating. Good luck to all tomorrow!

Yes it is! Do you mind sharing your most recent portal status? I've been waiting a while too (not as long as you [emoji53]) Good luck!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Yes it is! Do you mind sharing your most recent portal status? I've been waiting a while too (not as long as you
emoji53.png
) Good luck!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

  • Thank you for your interest in the Loyola Stritch School of Medicine. Your file has completed review and will be given additional consideration throughout the duration of the cycle. We highly recommend that you upload professional and personal development updates to your file when applicable. You may do this through your applicant portal. Feel free to also provide the committee with any academic updates to your file that are relevant for your consideration. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our admissions office at [email protected].
 
  • Thank you for your interest in the Loyola Stritch School of Medicine. Your file has completed review and will be given additional consideration throughout the duration of the cycle. We highly recommend that you upload professional and personal development updates to your file when applicable. You may do this through your applicant portal. Feel free to also provide the committee with any academic updates to your file that are relevant for your consideration. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our admissions office at
    [email protected].

Thanks! Mine says the same, just curious!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any ideas what this status means?:
  • Your interview has been completed. We thank you for visiting us and for your interest in our program.
 
Any ideas what this status means?:
  • Your interview has been completed. We thank you for visiting us and for your interest in our program.

I had that status before the acceptance date. You should see a portal change tomorrow or this week if the trend continues. Hopefully an acceptance! Otherwise you'll get one similar to mine.
 
Any ideas what this status means?:
  • Your interview has been completed. We thank you for visiting us and for your interest in our program.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe this means your application is being reviewed by the selection committee, post interview.
 
Any ideas what this status means?:
  • Your interview has been completed. We thank you for visiting us and for your interest in our program.

I'm fairly confident that it means the committee hasn't convened on your application yet. Guessing tomorrow may or may not be the big day for us
 
To the best of my knowledge, I believe this means your application is being reviewed by the selection committee, post interview.

That's correct. I have the same status. When I called the office to ask about it earlier this month (since I was told I should hear on 2/15), they said that my application had not been discussed by the selection committee yet.

Here's hoping for some good news for us...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Early January! Early March my portal changed to the "file completed review" status. Not sure what it all means, but hoping for the best! Hbu?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I interviewed late Feb! My status has has the "thank yo for completing your interview" status. I'm not usually this eager but Loyola is by far my first choice!
 
Does anyone know if from now on, they will accept on any day at any time until classes start or do they still meet on or around the 15th?

Wondering the same. Definitely hurts not to get the call today, but congrats to everyone who did!!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad