-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Case Western Reserve University Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Meanwhile, I'm over here feeling nauseous, and there's still hours to go.*hyperventilates gracefully*
Anyone think a decision might be posted on midnight?
I think I've read past years' correspondence has been at 8 AM. Not sure tho??? Anyone know?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I've read past years' correspondence has been at 8 AM. Not sure tho??? Anyone know?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Anyone think a decision might be posted on midnight?
Not sure if someone is willing to work on Sunday midnight...
Not sure if someone is willing to work on Sunday midnight...
True. They did announce decisions right after midnight recently but it wasn't a Sunday night.
Things are automated
Things are automated
Are you referring specifically to Case? Because that's not always true.
I've also seen on other forums that someone actually comes in to release them.
The date 10/16/16 has mysteriously appeared in my status update panel with no associated message.
The date 10/16/16 has mysteriously appeared in my status update panel with no associated message.
I knew something looked different on mines too... I just couldn't point my finger on what. I wonder why it has yesterday's date.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The date 10/16/16 has mysteriously appeared in my status update panel with no associated message.
Crap not for me ...
I knew something looked different on mines too... I just couldn't point my finger on what. I wonder why it has yesterday's date.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Me too. What does it all meeeaaannn 0____0
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It's past 8AM... Darn... Guess we keep waiting... =\
It's past 8AM... Darn... Guess we keep waiting... =\
I looked last night and my emails from iapply have been sent pretty consistently at 9 am. Hopeful for news in an hour!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Accepted!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Can I be annoying and ask a question.. did your forum in iapply change to the date 10/16/2016 before any news was posted?Trying to figure out if that was a good or bad thingAccepted!!!
Accepted!!!!!!!
Are you guys getting emails or checking the portal?
Wait list 🙁
sorry to hear that... how did you find out?Wait list 🙁
SameWait list 🙁
sorry to hear that... how did you find out?
Portal (no email).
Wait list 🙁
+1 =[. Is the alternate list & waitlist same thing?
Thanks guys!! And I got an email but nothing changed on my iapply. I wouldn't worry about anything yet though because I had a very early interview and my name is at the beginning of the alphabet and there is plenty of room for more today! Good luck to all of you!!
9/9
Accepted via email! But my portal is not updated which is kinda freaking me out. Is anyone else having having that problem?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
drnala15
Is it pretty obvious when you log on? I'm not seeing any updates on my portal, but I think it may be because I just interview 9/30!
they still havent reviewed that date I thinkIs it pretty obvious when you log on? I'm not seeing any updates on my portal, but I think it may be because I just interview 9/30!
D
drnala15
Phew!!!they still havent reviewed that date I think
Yeah, it gives you a status of "You have been placed on the University Program alternate list. Click here for your status message."those who were waitlisted, did the empty 10/16/16 changed to something?
Accepted via email! But my portal is not updated which is kinda freaking me out. Is anyone else having having that problem?
Check again now. Should be visible if it wasn't before.
NEVER MIND! My portal fixed itself! It just wanted to mess with me this glorious morning!!Accepted via email! But my portal is not updated which is kinda freaking me out. Is anyone else having having that problem?
Congrats to everyone who got in!!!! I'm too scared to check my portal before the end of the day since I have a long day ahead of me
Update: waitlisted. Meep.
Update: waitlisted. Meep.
Last edited:
D
drnala15
When did you interview?Nothing on the portal. Not even the date. So scary
Mid septWhen did you interview?
for those who check the fb admission page... you should check the twitter one lol. This was posted on october 14th: Monday's Admissions Committee Meeting will be reviewing interviewees from September 30, October 3, 5, 7, 10, and 12. So I guess those who interviewed on sept 21st will hear back tomorrow?
Wait, does this mean everyone for any of the dates 30th-12th would hear back tomorrow too?
Well, Case broke up with me and "still wants to be friends."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@CWRU_iApply_Dev How long after a committee meets to review interviewed applicants can we expect to have decisions?
Accepted!!!!!!!
Congratz man! Couldn't help but notice your freaking 6 acceptances already!!!!!! Damn son! You're killing it!! 😉
I was looking at the last year's thread. After the 10/15, CWRU released decision once a month during the first week of the month (starting from November)@CWRU_iApply_Dev How long after a committee meets to review interviewed applicants can we expect to have decisions?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K