You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Quinnipiac University (Netter) Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sept 12th!When did you interview Whyamionhere?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted! September 12 Interview
Congrats to everyone accepted!!
Rejected pre-II. Complete 7/10.
Rejected pre-II. Complete 7/10.
Any one complete the end of august hear anything yet?
Last edited:
Congrats! When were u complete
I was complete early August and absolute silence.Any one complete the end of august hear anything yet?
ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been ten very long years on this site, all leading up to today. I am so incredibly happy. See you all in the fall!!!!!!!!!!
It's been ten very long years on this site, all leading up to today. I am so incredibly happy. See you all in the fall!!!!!!!!!!
Wait listed, anyone know if there is movement or that's just a friendly rejection?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's awesome ! Congrats !ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been ten very long years on this site, all leading up to today. I am so incredibly happy. See you all in the fall!!!!!!!!!!
When did you interview?
Congrats ! When did you interview?ACCEPTED!!! 🙂
Annnnnd waitlisted! Interviewed 09/30
Accepted!!!!! My hands are shaking, I'm so excited. Interviewed 9/23. [emoji2]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
IM GOING TO BE A DOCTOR
The exact thing I said when I got the acceptance too! Congrats to you and everyone else, and good luck to those waiting.
Accepted!!!!! My hands are shaking, I'm so excited. Interviewed 9/23. [emoji2]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats!!!!
Congrats ! When did you interview?
9/2!
Accepted! Finally started breathing normally a few minutes ago. Fairly confident I'll be here in the fall and couldn't be more excited!!! Loved the school and campus and everything. Wonder who I'll see there from this thread 😛
Doctorleo Congrats ! When did you interview
Sept 12th!
Accepted! September 12 Interview
Accepted!!!!!!! Yesss! I loved this school!! OOS interviewed on 9/12![]()
I interviewed on 9/12 as well and was also ACCEPTED! We did good, you guys! High fives all around!
This is hilarious. Great meeting you all LOL whoever you are.I interviewed on 9/12 as well and was also ACCEPTED! We did good, you guys! High fives all around!
This is hilarious. Great meeting you all LOL whoever you are.
I will give you a hint. I was the lady with the sprained ankle.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is hilarious. Great meeting you all LOL whoever you are.
Congrats guys!!I will give you a hint. I was the lady with the sprained ankle.
hmmmmm this doesn't narrow it down much.I will give you a hint. I was the lady with the sprained ankle.
Congrats!!!!
Edit: totally sarcastic up there by the way, I remember you and you were awesome
Last edited:
The happiness has not worn off-- Congrats everyone!!!
Interviewed in mid August! Was a long wait but now totally worth itDoctorleo Congrats ! When did you interview
I interviewed on 9/12 as well and was also ACCEPTED! We did good, you guys! High fives all around!
And here I am trying to see if I can figure out who everyone is....
I haven't heard yet...anyone else from 9/30 still waiting?
Rejected yesterday pre II
When were you complete?
july 10When were you complete?
Interviewed the same day as @keesMD , still waiting 🤔 congrats to you all!!!!
Yep!
Interviewed the same day as @keesMD , still waiting 🤔 congrats to you all!!!!
Crossing my fingers for you!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted an update Monday got rejected today
Holy cow. All these rejections. Must say that I am scared. Wish everyone good luck!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
