-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Quinnipiac University (Netter) Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got rejected. Complete mid July
3.85 513 mcat
Pre ii
3.85 513 mcat
Pre ii
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1One more rejection here!
One more rejection here!
Sorry to hear this - it's been annihilation in this thread today 🙁
Do either of you mind sharing when you were complete?
One more rejection here!
Oh no sorry to hear about these rejections....were they pre-II? If so when were you guys complete?
Sorry to hear this - it's been annihilation in this thread today 🙁
Do either of you mind sharing when you were complete?
I second this...sorry to hear about this, pre-II or post?
Rejected pre II, complete mid July, average/lower end stats, OOS.
Good luck everybody!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Good luck everybody!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Was anyone here rejected post-interview?
Sometime around the end of July.Sorry to hear this - it's been annihilation in this thread today 🙁
Do either of you mind sharing when you were complete?
Yikes! Complete July 21st... Am I Neo the chosen one? Did I dodge the bullets?
Congratulations to everyone who's been accepted so far! I actually received my acceptance to Netter exactly one year ago today, and I'm an M1 here now :')
To everyone who's received rejections so far, whether from Netter or elsewhere - don't lose hope! All you need is one. Remember that it's very early in the cycle still. A good amount of my classmates were reapplicants, but you would never know from seeing how well they're doing here now.
To everyone who's received rejections so far, whether from Netter or elsewhere - don't lose hope! All you need is one. Remember that it's very early in the cycle still. A good amount of my classmates were reapplicants, but you would never know from seeing how well they're doing here now.
Anybody else get the rejection email twice? Haha one around noon and one around 1:30
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Complete 8/23 and haven't heard anything. I'll just assume my rejection will come in a month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1, complete 08/04, heard nothing
(forgot to quote above)
(forgot to quote above)
Complete mid aug. Guess ill be waiting for my rejection nov 19 =D
when did you get your email? sorry to hear thatPre-II rejection. OOS LM 67-69, complete 7/18.
Pre-II rejection just now. Complete 7/18, OOS LM 70-71. Oh well, best of luck to everyone!
HAHA F*CK, SAME
rejected!!! complete 7/22
rejected!!! complete 7/22
rejected pre II complete july!
.
Last edited:
They only interview like 5% of applicants, so don't let a pre II get you down.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
11:33 Pacific time this morning.when did you get your email? sorry to hear that
+1, complete 08/04, heard nothing
(forgot to quote above)
Complete around the same time
Complete around the same time
![]()
I have literally hit refresh on my email at least 2-3x/min cause my work is just computer based at the moment. This school is one of my top choices and I would hate to have some false hope going on here...
Haha you gotta chill~ go get productive and check your email only 1-2 times a day. It makes this process slightly easierI have literally hit refresh on my email at least 2-3x/min cause my work is just computer based at the moment. This school is one of my top choices and I would hate to have some false hope going on here...

Boarding on the rejection train 🙁
I thought I was the chosen one! Alas I was not able to dodge the bullets http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/neo_blood.gif
Best of luck everyone else! 🙂
Best of luck everyone else! 🙂
I thought I was the chosen one! Alas I was not able to dodge the bullets http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/neo_blood.gif
Best of luck everyone else! 🙂
Dw! you'll be revived with some awesome new powers now 😉!
Hi! Accepted student here looking to ask a kindly current Netter student a few questions about their experience. If anyone out there is willing to let me PM them I would so appreciate it!
Hello! I'm a current M1. Feel free to ask here or PM me!
Complete early Aug, dodged the hammer so far. =X
rejected this morning 🙁
Sorry to hear that, mind if I ask when you were complete? Good luck with the rest of the cycle!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks, i was complete mid julySorry to hear that, mind if I ask when you were complete? Good luck with the rest of the cycle!
rejected as well 🙁 didn't help that they sent the rejection letter twice
Just got rejected. Complete mid July
3.85 513 mcat
Pre ii
also rejected pre-II
3.97 masters gpa, lower ugpa, 513 mcat, complete 7/7
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K