2017-2018 Case Western Reserve University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today! Complete late July.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
II today! Complete late august. LizzyM > 80. Rejected from Cleveland Clinic, but that was to be expected.

Reactions: 8 users
First II for me, very excited! Complete 8/28

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else getting the Certified Anesthesiologist email notifications?

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected pre-II from College program today via portal update. As I can't apply to the other two options this means the end of road for me here. Good luck to the rest of you.

Reactions: 1 user
Rejected pre-II from College program today via portal update. As I can't apply to the other two options this means the end of road for me here. Good luck to the rest of you.

Sorry to hear that! Mind sharing when you were complete?

Rejected pre-II college track, complete 9/8

Has anyone who interviewed heard anything yet? I interviewed a while ago and I'm FrEaKiNg OuTTTTTTTTTTTT

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete 7/20, and still havent heard anything from them.....

Has anyone who interviewed heard anything yet? I interviewed a while ago and I'm FrEaKiNg OuTTTTTTTTTTTT

No decisions can be released until October 16th at the earliest. The director of admissions did mention that he would get decisions to us around october 16th (I interviewed mid september).

Last edited:
Anyone know when they'll let us know about acceptances this year? Oct. 15th is on a Sunday this year.

What do you guys think lead to discrepancy of people hearing back? I was complete end of July, and still silence. No news is good news? lol

What do you guys think lead to discrepancy of people hearing back? I was complete end of July, and still silence. No news is good news? lol

I think this means you're just on hold or awaiting re-review. Perhaps you didn't make the cut for an II after first round review, or perhaps they like your app but want to see more people before granting an II or a rejection to you, or perhaps the person reviewing your app is slow...So many options that there is truly no way to make any sense of it. I've been lucky to hear from a few great schools, but silence from a solid 18 of the places I applied to. Keep your head up (definitely something that I'm still working on seeing people with over a dozen IIs).

Same here! They send holds and rejections, why do they keep us in silence :(

Anyone call or ask the admissions office about their portal?? I submitted my application over a month ago and it still says my LOR's have "NOT" been received but everything else is in. However, it still says my application to them is complete so I'm pretty confused

Did you update or add any letters of rec to them? I had the same thing happen when I added another letter after my application was complete. When I emailed about it, they said that the system will show that for a day or two whenever letters change, but that it's still complete and not to worry.

Did you update or add any letters of rec to them? I had the same thing happen when I added another letter after my application was complete. When I emailed about it, they said that the system will show that for a day or two whenever letters change, but that it's still complete and not to worry.
yeah from earlier posts and my own portal, I think its an error, you should be fine.

I've been complete since 7/24 and haven't heard a peep....is there a chance they lost my app or forgot to review me :(

I've been complete since 7/24 and haven't heard a peep....is there a chance they lost my app or forgot to review me :(
I'm sorry, but if I see another post along the lines of "is it over..?" or "have I been forgotten" I'm going to blow up.

The answer has been repeated over and over: NO. It's not over until Jan/Feb, so chill. (Or until you get the rejection email in CW's instance.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
Complete 8/31, rejected 10/3! Thankful for the fast turn around at least?

II today! Complete 9/7, 3.7/519. My first rejection just came with the college program, but its hard to be salty about it :p

Reactions: 9 users
II to both the University Track & College Track this morning! Complete 8/17. :)

Reactions: 8 users
II to university track yesterday, reject from college

Complete 8/22

Rejected ore - II college program

IIs at both University and College Tracks this morning! Totally thought it was gonna be a rejection when I saw the subject of the email haha. Complete early August. Excited to visit BELIEVELAND

Reactions: 4 users
II this morning. University track. Complete mid July

Reactions: 4 users
Rejected this morning from the University program. Nothing back yet from the Lerner College program.
I got rejected from Lerner within two weeks of submission but nothing from their university/MD-PhD yet. strange.

Certified Anesthesiologist Thing just changed again... Man, Why are they pushing us towards that?

I am not getting those emails, weird.

But I will say- it is probably for the certified Anesthesiologist Assistant program. Totally different from an anesthesiologist. Sorry to be nit-picky, but that's been bothering me in this thread.

I am not getting those emails, weird.

But I will say- it is probably for the certified Anesthesiologist Assistant program. Totally different from an anesthesiologist. Sorry to be nit-picky, but that's been bothering me in this thread.
How exactly is it bothering you?

If that's true, then the correct terminology should be used. *shrugs*

If that's true, then the correct terminology should be used. *shrugs*
Oh sorry, i didnt know that someone was smart enough to confuse "Certified Anesthesiologist thing" with Anesthesiologist physician that is DO or MD.

~All I want to do is find a way back into love :biglove:
*Singing like Hugh Grant*