You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Case Western Reserve University
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
First II for me, very excited! Complete 8/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else getting the Certified Anesthesiologist email notifications?
Those make me so mad!
Yeah, same here, those emails are seriously worrying me.Those make me so mad!
Rejected pre-II from College program today via portal update. As I can't apply to the other two options this means the end of road for me here. Good luck to the rest of you.
Sorry to hear that! Mind sharing when you were complete?
Sorry to hear that! Mind sharing when you were complete?
Marked complete as of Aug 27
.
Last edited:
Interviews at University and College Track today!
Congrats! Complete date?
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who interviewed heard anything yet? I interviewed a while ago and I'm FrEaKiNg OuTTTTTTTTTTTT
No decisions can be released until October 16th at the earliest. The director of admissions did mention that he would get decisions to us around october 16th (I interviewed mid september).
Last edited:
Ugh sameI was complete 7/20, and still havent heard anything from them.....
I was complete 7/20, and still havent heard anything from them.....
Complete 7/14 and nothing yet
.
Last edited:
What do you guys think lead to discrepancy of people hearing back? I was complete end of July, and still silence. No news is good news? lol
I've heard people say Oct 16 from several schools.Anyone know when they'll let us know about acceptances this year? Oct. 15th is on a Sunday this year.
What do you guys think lead to discrepancy of people hearing back? I was complete end of July, and still silence. No news is good news? lol
I think this means you're just on hold or awaiting re-review. Perhaps you didn't make the cut for an II after first round review, or perhaps they like your app but want to see more people before granting an II or a rejection to you, or perhaps the person reviewing your app is slow...So many options that there is truly no way to make any sense of it. I've been lucky to hear from a few great schools, but silence from a solid 18 of the places I applied to. Keep your head up (definitely something that I'm still working on seeing people with over a dozen IIs).
Same here! They send holds and rejections, why do they keep us in silence 🙁What do you guys think lead to discrepancy of people hearing back? I was complete end of July, and still silence. No news is good news? lol
Anyone call or ask the admissions office about their portal?? I submitted my application over a month ago and it still says my LOR's have "NOT" been received but everything else is in. However, it still says my application to them is complete so I'm pretty confused
Did you update or add any letters of rec to them? I had the same thing happen when I added another letter after my application was complete. When I emailed about it, they said that the system will show that for a day or two whenever letters change, but that it's still complete and not to worry.
yeah from earlier posts and my own portal, I think its an error, you should be fine.Did you update or add any letters of rec to them? I had the same thing happen when I added another letter after my application was complete. When I emailed about it, they said that the system will show that for a day or two whenever letters change, but that it's still complete and not to worry.
Goddamn they keep sending me the PRIME Post bac thing..
Literally came here to post this.
I've been complete since 7/24 and haven't heard a peep....is there a chance they lost my app or forgot to review me 🙁
-
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry, but if I see another post along the lines of "is it over..?" or "have I been forgotten" I'm going to blow up.I've been complete since 7/24 and haven't heard a peep....is there a chance they lost my app or forgot to review me 🙁
The answer has been repeated over and over: NO. It's not over until Jan/Feb, so chill. (Or until you get the rejection email in CW's instance.)
Last edited:
II to both the University Track & College Track this morning! Complete 8/17. 🙂
II to University Track this morning!
II to University Track this morning!
Congrats! Complete date?
Thanks! Complete 7/25.Congrats! Complete date?
II to university track yesterday, reject from college
Complete 8/22
Complete 8/22
I got rejected from Lerner within two weeks of submission but nothing from their university/MD-PhD yet. strange.Rejected this morning from the University program. Nothing back yet from the Lerner College program.
I am not getting those emails, weird.
But I will say- it is probably for the certified Anesthesiologist Assistant program. Totally different from an anesthesiologist. Sorry to be nit-picky, but that's been bothering me in this thread.
But I will say- it is probably for the certified Anesthesiologist Assistant program. Totally different from an anesthesiologist. Sorry to be nit-picky, but that's been bothering me in this thread.
How exactly is it bothering you?I am not getting those emails, weird.
But I will say- it is probably for the certified Anesthesiologist Assistant program. Totally different from an anesthesiologist. Sorry to be nit-picky, but that's been bothering me in this thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How exactly is it bothering you?
Because an anesthesiologist is a physician. That's not what that program is.
Yeah but anyone with common sense knows that.Because an anesthesiologist is a physician. That's not what that program is.
If that's true, then the correct terminology should be used. *shrugs*
Oh sorry, i didnt know that someone was smart enough to confuse "Certified Anesthesiologist thing" with Anesthesiologist physician that is DO or MD.If that's true, then the correct terminology should be used. *shrugs*
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
