You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Case Western Reserve University
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
University or college Track? I got rejected from the college track as well.Rejected this morning ☹ LM 73 OOS complete 9/8. Best of luck to everyone else still in the running!
7
700825
University or college Track? I got rejected from the college track as well.
Just University Track, but I imagine the College Track rejection will be coming soon since to my understanding it is the more competitive of the two tracks.
And sorry to hear about your rejection. Best of luck wherever else you applied!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected good luck to everyone else!
Sorry to hear that. Mind sharing your complete date?
Anyone know if Oct 16th will for sure be the date for admissions decisions for those that interviewed in September? I've worked it up in my head that it will be and now I'm freaking out since it's only a week away, and my birthday is the 17th lol. Going to be a stressful week ahead
Anyone know if Oct 16th will for sure be the date for admissions decisions for those that interviewed in September? I've worked it up in my head that it will be and now I'm freaking out since it's only a week away, and my birthday is the 17th lol. Going to be a stressful week ahead
Dude, I literally had a dream that they fedexed me a package in the middle of the night that had a rejection letter in it.
Dude, I literally had a dream that they fedexed me a package in the middle of the night that had a rejection letter in it.
Damn lol. I have a constant flip flop of dreams. One night I got in and it's the best day of my life, then the next night I don't get in because of some horrible reason. Never have I had such a vivid dream like yours lol, that's brutal. Let's hope Oct 16th brings us some good news and eliminates some of these nightmares haha. Best of luck to you
Complete since mid-July. Nada.
Or, to quote my favorite high school radio DJs, "Dead air.... um... dead air."
It's so silent I'm growing concerned that I'm not even receiving their spam mail...
Sorry to hear that. Mind sharing your complete date?
7/12
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok but I had this same dream a couple of nights ago, creepy... woke up so stressed.Dude, I literally had a dream that they fedexed me a package in the middle of the night that had a rejection letter in it.
Anyone else complete Mid july with nothing? Just reject me already....
II today!! Complete third week of sept. OOS
portal update or email?
portal update or email?
E-mail but I wouldn't know if it was updated beforehand. Last time I checked was yesterday
II today!! Complete third week of sept. OOS
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?
Sure! LM ~73
II apparently two days ago. Just checked my portal and saw I was invited for an interview. I was complete the middle of July.
Has anyone sent them any updates? I have a book chapter I'm 2nd author on (out of 2) that was accepted for editing & publication (IE, it'll be published and I don't have any more work to do) and I'm not sure if I should send an update.
Also, personal update: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also, personal update: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rejected a few days ago but never received an email...just saw it on the portal.
Rejected a few days ago but never received an email...just saw it on the portal.
Sorry to hear that. I was put on hold for the college track yesterday and never received an email either: just portal update.
Rejected a few days ago but never received an email...just saw it on the portal.
Sorry to hear that. I was put on hold for the college track yesterday and never received an email either: just portal update.
Mind sharing stats and complete dates? Still no news on my app
LizzyM ~72. Complete 9/4. No news from university track though.Mind sharing stats and complete dates? Still no news on my app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviews to both programs yesterday! I'm shocked!
Complete date?
Complete date?
Late July
was anyone placed on hold and did a phone interview with Lerner? what was the phone interview like?
My first acceptance!! Woo!
Congratulations!!!!
was anyone placed on hold and did a phone interview with Lerner? what was the phone interview like?
Hasn't been scheduled yet but got the invite. Did you email them to schedule? I emailed on Thursday but haven't heard yet. Maybe they're just slow?
Samesies... 🙁Alternate list! Woo!
Oh wait
[cries]
+1 Alternate list
Holy ****! Accepted I'm going to be a doctor!!!
+2 alternate list
Wow they don’t even wait til Monday, they told you guys the very first day! Congrats to those accepted and if not keep your head up bc it’s a long year left
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Me too! congrats!My first acceptance!! Woo!
Hasn't been scheduled yet but got the invite. Did you email them to schedule? I emailed on Thursday but haven't heard yet. Maybe they're just slow?
I just saw the message yesterday so I was planning on calling tomorrow to schedule it. Maybe if you call to schedule you'll get a faster response?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just saw the message yesterday so I was planning on calling tomorrow to schedule it. Maybe if you call to schedule you'll get a faster response?
I called them and they said to email....
Congrats on the first round of acceptances! M2 here and happy to answer questions as you move forward deciding between your options.
Hi, I'm currently preparing for an interview from CCLCM. I'm a bit confused about how to choose and name a mentor in the interviews. I'm assuming that they'll ask me about who I want to work with, and I want to continue doing clinical research, mostly, but I wasn't sure if the program was more basic science oriented.
Also, are we free to name any faculty in either Case Western or Cleveland Clinic?
Thanks!
Also, are we free to name any faculty in either Case Western or Cleveland Clinic?
Thanks!
ACCEPTED!
Did anyone else not get an email? I just happened to see it in the portal.
Did anyone else not get an email? I just happened to see it in the portal.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
