Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Email started off saying they wanted to share the status of our application with us and then they never shared a status besides saying they got a ton of apps
Status: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Email started off saying they wanted to share the status of our application with us and then they never shared a status besides saying they got a ton of apps
I didn’t get that notification email, probably a bad sign.
Thanks for the support fam.It's coming in batches. Some people got it yesterday. It may also be based on complete date.
I got that email too. Does anyone know if people got this email last year receive an II? Lol hoping it's a good sign
So I just looked through last year's thread, I saw at least 1 person who got the email then received an II later ( 1 week later in their specific case). Also, it appears that a lot of people also didn't receive the email at all but it is unclear if they were ever interviewed.
n=1 here but I received three of those exact same emails throughout last cycle and did not get an II.I got that email too. Does anyone know if people got this email last year receive an II? Lol hoping it's a good sign
I guess it only means that they didnt review our apps yet!n=1 here but I received three of those exact same emails throughout last cycle and did not get an II.
Also, yes, got the email today as well :’)
Nothing has changed on my Portal. Hbu?Anyone waiting for a decision post interview see any updates in the portal? Looks like last year you could see some changes the Friday before the first emails were sent.
Nothing has changed on my Portal. Hbu?

II!! Just now
Lizzy M of 67. Complete mid august.
Congrats! You'll love it.II!! Just now
Lizzy M of 67. Complete mid august.
Congrats! Did you happen to get that email about how Rush is in the process of reviewing apps? Wondering if it's just an email I shouldn't read into.II!! Just now
Lizzy M of 67. Complete mid august.
Congrats! Did you happen to get that email about how Rush is in the process of reviewing apps? Wondering if it's just an email I shouldn't read into.
When did u get that email? I know few people got it a while ago and some got it yesterdayYep, I just got that email too.
About 800 hours of volunteer work.
Was I supposed to receive an email when my secondary was marked complete? I only received a 'Thank you for submitting your secondary application' email. Thanks.
Hmm. This is what my status page looks like. It appears I am complete but I never got that email. Should there be something in the ‘Notes’ column after ‘Application File Complete’?I got a complete email when my letters were submitted and everything was complete.
Also, here is what my ‘Communications’ page looks like.I got a complete email when my letters were submitted and everything was complete.
It looks like all of my letters were received. I don’t know.Hmmm I have another line in the communications page for the email that stated that everything was complete. What's the status of your letters on the letters page? Are they all received?
I think I’m going to call them tomorrow. Thanks for your help.I have another line saying "Your RMC Application is now Complete!" (received the same day I submitted the secondary)
Also I have an additional line above the aforementioned one that says "Application Status Update" on 10/12/2017.
I think I’m going to call them tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
I think I’m going to call them tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
I'm in the same boat of "looks like everything is in, but no complete email?!?" I would love to know what they tell you!!
I have the same thing @calvingri so please let me know what they say!
So I just spoke with Alyssa (sp?) and she confirmed that my secondary is complete is being reviewed. So whoever had similar correspondence should be able to rest easy.
When I was talking with Alyssa, I apologized for being neurotic. It was an apology from us all.THANK YOU! Rush is a dream school and I've been super bummed that I was incomplete. You're a rockstar
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.