-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Saint Louis University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't! Probably next week?Anyone hear back from Oct 30?
Accepted this afternoon! I interviewed on October 23rd and i’m OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! What did you think of the school?Accepted this afternoon! I interviewed on October 23rd and i’m OOS
Has this school sent out any rejections yet?
congrats! What did you think of the school?
I stayed with a student, and despite the fact that they had a exam the Monday that I was interviewing they went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and told me about their experience at the school and what made them chose it. The friendliness and happiness of the students there matters a lot to me, and they seemed genuinely happy.
The school itself is a little older but they are currently building a new center and they have ready access to the hospitals and you can shadow anytime you'd like. They have free afternoons during the week where you can go and volunteer somewhere or do something you’re really interested in. Plus the school is friendly with WashU, so if you want to research you can get involved there. All in all to me, there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get involved in the school and the community, which I really liked.
My interviewer was super friendly and introduced me to a bunch of students who are apart of the SNMA at the school and that support system is important to me.
Overall I really liked the school and I could see myself living in the city and being a part of the program!
is anyone having trouble logging in and paying their deposit?
I am! It says it doesn’t recognize the ID
+1I am! It says it doesn’t recognize the ID
where my November interviewees at?
Interviewed on November 6th. Haven't heard back anything yet.. 🙁
Looks like they usually send decisions every Friday, about a month later so you might hear this week!!Interviewed on November 6th. Haven't heard back anything yet.. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too late to submit a secondary here?
Too late
I received a letter about 2 weeks after my acceptance, nothing else yethas anyone received an acceptance packet in the mail
If I may ask, who did you interview with?I interviewed in October and haven't heard, either.
I got a letter in the mail which is just a copy of the email they sent. Nothing elsehas anyone received an acceptance packet in the mail
I just got waitlisted somewhere else so I'm guessing that in my case at least the waitlist was probably due to the interview.Same here. I also felt really good about it. Maybe they've already filled most of their class.. who knows.
Looks like they usually send decisions every Friday, about a month later so you might hear this week!!
Keeping my fingers crossed!
Accepted via email and also interviewed 10/30!
ACCEPTED! first one! Look ma, I'm going to be a doc!
Oos, interviewed 10/24
Oos, interviewed 10/24
Is it true that they never send out rejection e-mails, but only the acceptance and wait-listing ones?
Looks like us early November applicants will be hearing back next weekLast week they sent decisions on Thursday, so maybe some of us early Nov. interviewees will hear today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewing the same day does not mean that your interviewer will present your materials to the admission committee the same day. Some people interviewed on Sep 12th and received no feedback when people interviewed Sep 16th got accepted, and he/ she got accepted one week later. I guess another week to go.I interviewed on 10/30 but didn't receive any email today! Anyone else from October who haven't heard?
Last edited:
II earlier today
Congrats 🙂 when were you complete? I've been sitting in silence since july 5th.II earlier today
Does anyone know where interviews are at? Have they filled till February or further?
I think you will hear on either Monday, Thursday, or Friday of next weekAnybody that interviewed early November hear back yet? Waiting anxiously
But I think it's more likely on Thursday or FridayI think you will hear on either Monday, Thursday, or Friday of next week
Who did you interview with?Accepted! Interviewed 10/23. Will likely be withdrawing.
Accepted! Interviewed 10/23. Will likely be withdrawing.
Does anyone know where interviews are at? Have they filled till February or further?
I don't really have any answers, but I received an II and I only saw January dates open.
Also, does anyone know if there is any advantages to interviewing at SLU vs the South campus? I'm driving in and wanted to make it as easy a day as possible schedule-wise.
Edit: Is there any advantage to interviewing earlier in January vs at the end of the month?
Last edited:
Congrats! Did you receive the acceptance today?Accepted! Interviewed 10/23. Will likely be withdrawing.
Last week actually!Congrats! Did you receive the acceptance today?
II just now! Scheduled it for January.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When does SLU send out pre II refusals?
You gather at the admissions office and your interview will be held wherever your interviewer is at. Ex, if your interviewer works in Cardinal Glennon, you'll be given directions how to get there.Does anyone know where interviews are at? Have they filled till February or further?
II today as well!!
Congrats!! When were you complete?II today as well!!
mid July, OOSCongrats!! When were you complete?