You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 SUNY - Buffalo
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats, will you be attending?Accepted yesterday!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like a ton of waitlist movement so far actually. Congrats to everyone and hopefully there’s a few more spots out there!
Congrats, will you be attending?
Yes I will be!
Congratulations ! Are you IS or OOSAccepted today at around 3
Congratulations ! Are you IS or OOSAccepted this afternoon
Congratulations ! Are you IS or OOSYes I will be!
ISCongratulations ! Are you IS or OOS
Congratulations ! Are you IS or OOS
IS
Once you get an interview, I believe that it does not matter whether you are IS or OOS.@fantasticman21, @bt100... Thank you! I am OOS, wonder if any correlation to the acceptance sequence?
Once you get an interview, I believe that it does not matter whether you are IS or OOS.
Idk about that. Being a state school im sure they attempt to keep a certain IS:OOS ratio
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
yeah the interviewed:matriculation ratio for OOS seems pretty small, I heard it’s like 80% IS... I wonder if OOS factors into your post interview score then. That would suck.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, didn't know there was movement up until July.He probably means that there will be continuous movement throughout June and July and to not give up hope if we don’t hear in May.
Anybody know when financial aid stuff/more information starts to come?
Anybody know when financial aid stuff/more information starts to come?
I got an acceptance package a couple weeks after being accepted and financial aid came in a month after I submitted my fafsa. It might vary for later acceptees. Congratulations on your acceptance!
To those accepted, around what time did you guys receive your acceptance emails?
going to SUNY Buffalo!!!!! OOS
Congrats, what time did you get the email?going to SUNY Buffalo!!!!! OOS
They reached out yesterday late afternoon
Congrats! Happy for you!going to SUNY Buffalo!!!!! OOS
Congrats! Can you tell me around what time you received the email?Accepted today off the waitlist, IS!
Slowly losing hope for buffalo, hopefully next week gives good news.
Same, hopefully there better luck next week. Hope you get in!Slowly losing hope for buffalo, hopefully next week gives good news.
Hoping for the best to the both of us.Same, hopefully there better luck next week. Hope you get in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Slowly losing hope for buffalo, hopefully next week gives good news.
I emailed Mr. Rosso last week and he told me they expect waitlist turnover all the way up to August 6th. Which is the start of classes. Ugh
Ugh, don't know if thats good news or bad news. Im trying to get myself together to start reapplying... Anyways, thanks for the information!I emailed Mr. Rosso last week and he told me they expect waitlist turnover all the way up to August 6th. Which is the start of classes. Ugh
Hey! Question to accepted students: Is a car much needed for getting around to any clinical sites during the first two years at this school? Or is the early clinical exposure going to be all within the Buffalo Niagara Campus?
Withdrew from the waitlist today. Good luck all!
Hey! Question to accepted students: Is a car much needed for getting around to any clinical sites during the first two years at this school? Or is the early clinical exposure going to be all within the Buffalo Niagara Campus?
For the CPM course during M1 and M2, you'll be rotating in clinics about 4 times per semester--some of these locations are only accessible via car! And from what I've heard it's randomized where you end up.
Congrats, will you be attending?Accepted earlier this week-- it's still moving!
Just accepted!
Just accepted this morning!! 1st and only interview/acceptance, so I'm ecstatic 😀
Do we get drug tested before we start?
I'm guessing a majority of their waitlist movement has occured. There may be a bit more but wont be as significant, still hoping for the best anyways.Honestly, isn't most waitlist movement pretty much over by June? Don't they fill their classes? (I know there always still a chance until classes begin)
Any movement this week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still holding on to the little hope I have 🙁Any movement this week?
NayNothing this week?
🙁
Go Bills
Last edited: