2017-2018 University of Iowa (Carver)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unfortunately yes. All exams are taken using an Ethernet cord to avoid the WiFi dropping.

Great, thanks for letting us know!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey current students, incoming M1 here!

What are y'all doing for textbooks? Are all three required textbooks for anatomy truly required? Any additional resources or 'recommended' texts you guys are using?

Thanks!
I wouldn’t buy any textbooks. Massive waste of money. If you want to buy review books go right ahead. If I could start M1 again I would purchase First Aid and some BRS review books.

Reactions: 1 users
Quick q, have any of you been assigned learning communities yet? Have I just missed it in one of the emails?

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick q, have any of you been assigned learning communities yet? Have I just missed it in one of the emails?
Only those who attended get acquainted day know they’re learning communities.

Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn’t buy any textbooks. Massive waste of money. If you want to buy review books go right ahead. If I could start M1 again I would purchase First Aid and some BRS review books.

any specific BRS books that were particularly helpful?

any specific BRS books that were particularly helpful?
Couple of us would get together and do BRS anatomy questions before exams. Was helpful. Physio too. Found a PDF online.

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know when or how frequently the committee meets? I want to put some updates in but not sure if it will matter if they already made a decision on my application. I interviewed Nov 19th.