Feb 27, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
On MSAR it says Baylor starts sending out acceptances on October 1st. Is this only for ED applicants or in general?

Nov 15, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats to those with II!!! When were ya'll complete?

Jul 10, 2018
Little bit of a neurotic question but I submitted my app and printed it out and noticed this thing on there that says "Secure funds" I answered yes to it, but I don't specifically remember what it was asking for. Does anyone know?

May 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
If Baylor is one if your top choices, why? It would be great to hear your perspectives.
Top 20, Best med school in TX, insanely cheap, excellent research curriculum, pass/fail preclinical, top step scores in the nation, texas medical center is huge, Houston has cheap COL

Nov 24, 2017
I need help! I completed my supplemental but on the submit and Pay page, when I click on submit, it does not let me go to the payment page. Could it be because of AMCAS FAP? I already emailed them my FAP approval email.

Feb 27, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Quick question. On the Pre-Interview Checklist, for the question regarding uploading a copy of Green Card, if you're now a citizen (had a green card, now a citizen) do you have to fill this question out? And if not, do you just leave it on "Incomplete"?

Lucca

Will Walk Rope for Sandwich
Staff member
Administrator
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2013
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats y’all!

Oct 17, 2017
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Got an II from them today too! This cycle has been surreal for me so far.

Reactions: Lucca
Jul 8, 2018
OOS complete 7/10, probably got passed at this point then
How uncommon is it to be put on "hold" and invited to interview at a later date, inconsistent with when you were complete? Like, is it unreasonable to think that those of us without an II, who may be somewhat competitive, are on a sort of pre-interview waitlist? Genuine curiosity.

Aug 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
How uncommon is it to be put on "hold" and invited to interview at a later date, inconsistent with when you were complete? Like, is it unreasonable to think that those of us without an II, who may be somewhat competitive, are on a sort of pre-interview waitlist? Genuine curiosity.
possible, but tough at baylor bc i'm OOS and the chances were low any way so we'll see

Mar 6, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Not uncommon. Don't read too much into others getting II's, even if they completed later. The review process is long and convoluted.

Reactions: Maligator123

wysdoc

Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2016
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Status
Attending Physician
Look at it as "you're just in the 'maybe' pile". There are more applications still being submitted, and once the admissions committee compares you to the new ones, they will decide on more interview candidates.

YKZ1418

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
I know an OOS applicant friend with LizzyM score of 78 already got interview invites... Ugh

Aug 9, 2018
Got an II on 8/14, OOS. Does anyone know if we have to sign up for a specific time during the day for the interview or is it just confirm the interview date and that is it?