2018-2019 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Application complete late August, haven’t hear anything from them, what are the chances of an interview? Anyone else?
+1

Members don't see this ad.

Just got put on hold, sorry if this has been answered I’m sure it has but I have t followed along much w Drexel, is that basically an R? Or should I hold out hope

Members don't see this ad :)
Just called - haven’t picked a date yet but they’re having a second look day in April and will email soon!

Reactions: 6 users
Pre-II hold yesterday. Really bummed not to even get an II and looking for advice on what might help me if i reapply next year. LM score 68.9 OOS complete 8/28. My guess is timing or lack of significant patient interaction...

Pre-II hold yesterday. Really bummed not to even get an II and looking for advice on what might help me if i reapply next year. LM score 68.9 OOS complete 8/28. My guess is timing or lack of significant patient interaction...
Lack of patient interaction will always get you . I am no expert but I talked to a lot of people about this , if you want to PM me your stats maybe I can give you advice ?

End of August isn’t early but not terribly late either. But, if you don’t have a lot of clinical hours that’ll get you at most schools. Drexel also values community service, especially with underserved populations.

Reactions: 1 users
II this morning!

Edit: I was placed on hold in January

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
II this morning! Unsure if I am going to attend yet. Complete in August.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Portal changed to “the committee has made a decision about your application. You will be receiving a letter in the mail typically within 14 days” anyone get this message and if so what was the outcome?

Portal changed to “the committee has made a decision about your application. You will be receiving a letter in the mail typically within 14 days” anyone get this message and if so what was the outcome?
If this is post-interview, I think this is a very good indication. When I was accepted, they verbally told me that I'd be getting an official notice via mail in the next 2 weeks.. Apologies if I'm wrong but I think you'll have good news soon if I remember correctly!

As an aside, I can't imagine why they'd mail you anything if it was a waitlist decision or R...

Updated: after not being able to find it in my portal, and other people suggesting the same conclusion, OP might be in the wrong thread

Last edited:
If this is post-interview, I think this is a very good indication. When I was accepted, they verbally told me that I'd be getting an official notice via mail in the next 2 weeks.. Apologies if I'm wrong but I think you'll have good news soon if I remember correctly!

As an aside, I can imagine why they'd mail you anything if it was a waitlist decision or R...

Temple does this.

where in your portal does it say this?

When I was accepted, my portal updated as well. You might want to check it.

As another user mentioned, are you on the right thread?

Reactions: 1 user
How does Drexel notify you that you've been accepted or rejected after your interview?

How does Drexel notify you that you've been accepted or rejected after your interview?

They called for the first day of acceptances (back in November) but since then they have been communicating decisions by email.

Reactions: 1 user
I got an interview last week and after a lot of deliberation, I decided to withdraw my application. I hope my interview goes to one of you! Also, I saw there were dates open up till April 10th so there is still time.

Reactions: 7 users
Just received an email invite to join the class of 2023 facebook group!

Reactions: 5 users
Was placed on hold 1/31...not sure if I should remain hopeful at this point. I only see one other person on this thread who got an interview after being placed on hold.

Reactions: 2 users
Just a post to here that Accepted Students Day is April 13th! :)

edit: wow my english is garbage

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know when Drexel’s next batch of post-II decisions comes out?