2018-2019 Indiana University School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know if we have to send in the forms via mail or can we just email them to the admissions office?
Mail, since they have their physical address at the bottom. They’re pretty quick about getting them marked as received

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi. Just waking up and applying. Are any LORs required while submitting primary? Confusing info on website.... appreciate any good samaritans!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone actually had their interview date/time confirmed?

To all the people with II please read everything they sent you at least 4x because everyday I find something new. The legal forms that you fill out has to be sent in prior to being scheduled an interview on the website and on the supplemental site it says 30 days after interview.

My advice send all that stuff ASAP.

LOR are submitted through AMCAS primary app right?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sitting here still waiting on that confirmation email. Anyone else? This just seems silly honestly.

Reactions: 2 users
II OOS just rn; transmitted 7/30

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything from this school yet. I sent in my AMCAS on 6/5. Should I give them a call?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received their interview date at their chosen location?

Has anyone received their interview date at their chosen location?
No, I'm still waiting for my UG school to fill out the Dean's Eval form. Hoping that goes quickly so i can get on the schedule.

Anyone else's letters of rec still not marked green? Its been a couple weeks since they received everything else.

So to clarify, are we supposed to get any sort of confirmation or notice? I applied very first day and haven't heard a peep from Indiana

Reactions: 3 users
So to clarify, are we supposed to get any sort of confirmation or notice? I applied very first day and haven't heard a peep from Indiana

You should get a "IUSM application receipt notification" email once they download your application. Thats their confirmation email.

Even a ballpark date range for interviews would be nice. Hesitant to buy plane tickets for II's I have scheduled for late September if I can schedule this one in there to save some money.

kinda annoyed with myself for applying here... how have they still not at least notified me that they got my primary?

Reactions: 3 users
kinda annoyed with myself for applying here... how have they still not at least notified me that they got my primary?
Just corresponded with them, they manually download applications from AMCAS, rather than automatically like most schools. They said they're still early in their cycle, and we'll get an email when our materials are downloaded

Just corresponded with them, they manually download applications from AMCAS, rather than automatically like most schools. They said they're still early in their cycle, and we'll get an email when our materials are downloaded
glad to hear we haven't just been ignored. Thanks!

They're clearly not downloading those apps in order.

Got my interview date. 9/5 in Muncie when I selected Fort Wayne

IS, Lizzy M 75, not EDP
Oh really?? Did you have your dean's eval and legal form uploaded? When did your invite come through? I am eager to hear back from them about scheduling a date.