2018-2019 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II just now!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m also OOS. Similar stats, a bit lower GPA, a bit higher MCAT. Hoping I get an ii soon.

Congrats though man!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m also OOS. Similar stats, a bit lower GPA, a bit higher MCAT. Hoping I get an ii soon.

Congrats though man!
Thanks man! Be patient, it'll come soon enough :)

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have an idea of the rate of acceptance post interview for this school (Erie)?

Hoping for some news this week haha. Been under review since 6/20. Can't stop checking my email during work :dead:

Hoping for some news this week haha. Been under review since 6/20. Can't stop checking my email during work :dead:

Under Review since 6/29, but same. It doesn’t help having a desk job. I just sit there and refresh.

II this afternoon!

Any current students on here willing to talk about the school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone else have none of their folder items received? I got an II about a week and a half ago and none of my documents are received still.

Does anyone else have none of their folder items received? I got an II about a week and a half ago and none of my documents are received still.

Same thing here. I called and asked about this and they said that they haven't gotten to marking them complete for a lot of people, and that they will go over it with you when they call the week before your interview.

Is it normal to still be under review even though I submitted the first day secondaries came out? My stats are 510+ MCAT, 3.7+ GPA/sGPA if that helps. Considering calling and asking, but not sure how to go about it.
Similar stats with a higher GPA and I'm still under review too and submitted first day so I wouldn't sweat it

I just checked the portal and I was invited for an interview for the Seton Hill campus! I haven't received an email yet about it, but it's showing up under my Admission Status page.

Similar stats to you two and I haven't heard back either. I assume they get a crap load of secondaries submitted on that first day or two since there's no essay and then they just sift through and send out ii's as they go.

When was the first day secondaries were sent?

Submitted sometime in late June. Yes, OOS.

Anyone know how long after your secondary was processed you received notification of an interview?

Has anyone used the AIS index score and been granted an interview? I don't see that many posts about it and how successful candidates who did that were
I just read on LECOM's Florida campus about someone just received an interview notification using their AIS score! There is hope!

Reactions: 1 users
Great! Do you remember what it said/how long it took to get your interview notification? I am super excited now-

I’ve had an II for a few weeks now but I just got a text about it today. They sent me an email about 3 days after I submitted my secondary

Gotcha, so you didn't get anything before your interview notification then?[/QUOTE

Well it was supposed to be in about a week and a half but I had to reschedule till the end of August so maybe the text went out because of the original date. I haven’t heard anything from them after the email until the text this morning

Gotcha, thanks! For me, I haven't gotten a II yet and got the "under review" text and was wondering if that text was indicative of a coming invite.

I never got a text message about being under review prior to my II so I'm not sure if it means anything or not.

Is this the message saying your secondary was processed?
No, the text was saying that my application is now under review and to check back for updates (even though it has said "under review" for about 2 weeks now on the portal). Never got a text for my processed secondary. Just an email.

No, the text was saying that my application is now under review and to check back for updates (even though it has said "under review" for about 2 weeks now on the portal). Never got a text for my processed secondary. Just an email.
Oh! Strange, I have received 3 texts about my secondary being processed (Maybe for all 3 campuses?) hopefully review time is still pretty low for this time of year.

Comon’ LECOM, show some love to us early submissions already! (please )

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Yep - August 16th. Looks like the only date they had scheduled in July has been filled, so I picked the earliest I could in August.

Is your interview at Erie or Seton Hill? I'm interviewing on the 3rd at SH and I'm really excited!

Is your interview at Erie or Seton Hill? I'm interviewing on the 3rd at SH and I'm really excited!
SH. I used to be from the area. Beautiful in the Fall. Only a 45 min drive from downtown Pitt too. If you like the community feel on a campus, you'll fit right in. I hear LECOM's interview process is a little more "chill" than some other schools too. Two parts: 1) Group Interview 2) Group PBL Mock Case Study. Best of luck on the 3rd!

Hey just wondering how long it was before you guys received your secondary after getting the email from them indicated that they received your primary. Anybody care to shed some light?

I received an email early this morning saying...

"Your supplemental has been sent to you via email at the address listed on your application. The email will send you to the LECOM Student portal with a username and password to complete the application."

But I haven't received anything yet?

Hey just wondering how long it was before you guys received your secondary after getting the email from them indicated that they received your primary. Anybody care to shed some light?

Submitted primary 6/6
LECOM received my primary and sent secondary 6/19

Hope that helps!

Hey everyone, first time posting. I submitted my secondary on 6/29 and immediately received an email saying: "We received your supplemental application for the D.O. Program at the Erie Campus, a payment receipt with the subject "Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation", will be sent to your mailbox upon completion of the payment transaction.

UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN E-MAIL WITH THIS SUBJECT, YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED."

Buuuuuuuut I never received that follow up email. I checked my credit card though and it's been charged. When I check the portal, my admission status says under review but when I click the supplemental it says In Progress. I'm very confused lol. I don't know if they're just unorganized or if my application somehow wasn't paid for?

I think you accidentally clicked the secondary application within the portal again. Their website is archaic and when you do this, it starts a “new” secondary and the status of that changes to in progress. I accidentally clicked it, and mine changed also.

I think as long as the status is under review, then we’re good

Just checked my portal and am invited to an interview at SH! Didn't receive an email yet though. Also need to choose a date