May 30, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Recently joined SDN and also on the waitlist here.
I spoke to some people who are involved with the school but not admissions and they seemed to think the class is full but it sounded like at least some people were PTE not CTE

Jan 10, 2019
So I think the class is almost full. They may be waiting on some people to go from “plan to enroll” over to “commit to enroll” and withdraw from all other schools. I say this because we had recently got an email reminding people they need to do this before July 1st. In addition, they mentioned in the email that most people have done this already, only a couple have not. So I think they’re waiting on a couple of people to fully decide wether or not they are going to go. So there may be hope for others if those couple folks decide to go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018
So I think the class is almost full. They may be waiting on some people to go from “plan to enroll” over to “commit to enroll” and withdraw from all other schools. I say this because we had recently got an email reminding people they need to do this before July 1st. In addition, they mentioned in the email that most people have done this already, only a couple have not. So I think they’re waiting on a couple of people to fully decide wether or not they are going to go. So there may be hope for others if those couple folks decide to go elsewhere.
welp that sucks...

Reactions: Kycie

Kycie

2+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Thanks for the update !!

Jan 29, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Do you guys think it’s safe to assume that there won’t be anymore waitlist movement? I’m asking because I was going to go ahead and sign a lease for an apartment.

Kycie

2+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Signed my lease at the school i'm PTE but not dropping out yet. I would only be out my deposit and 1 months rent which is a whole lot less than all of medical school tuition lol.