2018-2019 NYU Long Island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you think applying to NYU LI would affect applications to NYU langone? Do the committees talk/figure out which one will accept you so you don't have 2 from NYU?
I doubt that since they have two separate admissions committees

Members don't see this ad.

So like are we gonna get our rejections lol ?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
so...school starts on monday. i think it's safe to assume the cycle is over

Hi I was wondering for those who are accepted, what the MCAT stats ended up being?

Lol why haven't they rejected us
Either someone didnt show up to school and they're figuring which one of us to replace that person with or they are waiting for classes to actually start for someone to get cold feet OR rejecting us isn't a priority for them and they believe that no further communication is needed

Can't be that hard to just mass reject us all now. Hoping they'll probably do it tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some schools don’t even send rejection until the last AMCAS report comes out telling them where there accepted students matriculated.

I just want them to tell me where I stand. It's kind of messed up to leave all these candidates hanging after we spent all this time working on our applications and even interviewing.

It's the least they could do.

Reactions: 1 users
Lmao just got rejected. Good luck with everything guys!

Can someone comment on curriculum at NYU-LI? How much of it is lecture-style vs active learning? Would love to hear from a current student.