2018-2019 Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (Athens, Ohio)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know people who are still waiting on other schools so dont lose hope yet! A good friend of mine got into the cleveland campus early in the cycle and is waiting on her top choice

Members don't see this ad.

I know people who are still waiting on other schools so dont lose hope yet! A good friend of mine got into the cleveland campus early in the cycle and is waiting on her top choice
That is good to know, thank you! Do you think it would be a good idea to call OU-HCOM admissions to check on my waitlist status?

That is good to know, thank you! Do you think it would be a good idea to call OU-HCOM admissions to check on my waitlist status?
I do. Call and state that you would like to get feedback on your waitlist status and things that you could have improved upon in terms of your application. Admissions will then set you up for a consultation to get feedback on your position!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there still chances of getting off of the waitlist at this point for OU? Is there a way to call to see how far up on the waitlist you are or anything?
They won't give you specifics position but maybe they will tell you if you have a chance or not... Movement is probably not going to be in a big wave this year. Probably slow ripples as CTE dates for MD schools start to approach. With OU-HCOM having a later start date, I believe/hope movement will slowly occur throughout the summer

Reactions: 1 user
Got the acceptance call today, but I will be declining. Good luck to those still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Just sent an email to decline my acceptance and free up my Athens seat. Hope someone gets the call next week!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi I just got accepted yesterday (I'm declining Nova in FL) is there a facebook or group me with other students looking for housing and/or roommate?