2018-2019 University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got a call from an unknown Chicago number. Had a mini heart attack thinking today was the day. I answer it, only to get berated in Chinese for a minute until the caller hangs up.

Why god?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 18 users
yeah i think i saw in last years thread it was like monthly basically

The admissions office at the end of the interview day said they release acceptance decisions every 6 weeks. Since October 15th was the first, I wouldn't expect any more to be released until the end of November and start of January.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call from an unknown Chicago number. Had a mini heart attack thinking today was the day. I answer it, only to get berated in Chinese for a minute until the caller hangs up.

Why god?
Did you ask about financial aid?

Reactions: 5 users
II today!! Complete 7/16, OOS, stats in signiture!

Reactions: 4 users
So........what are the odds another round of A's goes out tomorrow?

Reactions: 1 user
Gah still can't tell if I've been "deferred" (so to speak) since I interviewed mid September and they didn't share with us whether we should expect to hear back in October or November. If anyone got an acceptance who interviewed mid September pleeeeeeease let me know

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
same boat as you and feeling exceptionally nervous for this next round of decisions. it'll show if we just hadn't been included in the previous round or if we've been deferred for who knows how long

Nice to know I'm not alone. I've been doing a reasonably good job of keeping my stress in check but that's been going out the window recently. I'll definitely report on here if I hear anything though to help people out who are in the dark. GAH

Just checked my phone and I have a voice mail from Pritzker. I tried calling them back, but no response. Figured I’d let you guys know that they’re making calls today!

Reactions: 6 users
Just checked my phone and I have a voice mail from Pritzker. I tried calling them back, but no response. Figured I’d let you guys know that they’re making calls today!
**** i'm gonna be checking my phone all day now lol

When did you interview??

Were you able to call back and get a response? Has anyone else heard back?

No calls from chicago yet unfortunately

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted a few hours ago! Interviewed in mid September

Reactions: 5 users
damn so it wasn't just one person, guess i got passed this round; interviewed very early october

I interviewed early August so I'm really feeling it lol all good though

Anyone know how many acceptances they’ve given out so far?

Accepted! Interviewed mid August! Good luck to you all! My call came in after the expected 9-5 range so on days they accept remember it isn't over until it's over!

Wow ended up getting accepted via phone call last night, also outside of business hours

To those that got accepted, is there anywhere to accept the offer? Worried I'm going to accidentally forfeit mine haha

Accepted yesterday + full scholarship! See ya'll at second look!

Reactions: 9 users
Sorry if this has been asked. Is there an admitted students facebook page? Thanks peeps.

If we have an update (post interview) do we email it to them? I don’t see a place on the portal for it. Thanks :)

If we have an update (post interview) do we email it to them? I don’t see a place on the portal for it. Thanks :)

Pretty sure they said we could email it to them. When i emailed about an ita they added it as an update to my file so over upsetsu probably with the same.

R, complete email 8/27, LM 75

Was one of my top schools going in due to location/personal fit, but I guess they looked at my app and noped right outta that. :'l Wish I could ask what they didn't like about my app.

I survived so many waves of Rs from this school, but my luck ran out today. Oh well.

Complete 7/12 and not a peep. Why aren't they sending me the R? Are you guys getting them through email?

Reactions: 7 users
Complete 7/12 and not a peep. Why aren't they sending me the R? Are you guys getting them through email?

Through email, yeah. I submitted 7/15 but didn’t get a complete email until the end of August.

I submitted in July too. Hoping this is a good sign? Cause why else not give us the R?

Has anyone gotten an II recently? I haven't gotten the R yet so I'm hoping thats a good sign.

Has anyone gotten an II recently? I haven't gotten the R yet so I'm hoping thats a good sign.
wondering about this too. Also haven't gotten an R yet after submitting mid-August