2018-2019 University of Missouri - Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Guys, I just wanted to let anyone still on the waitlist know that there have been about 6 people added to the Facebook group within roughly the past two weeks. Given that the CTE deadline is on July 1st, I believe there is still a possibility for waitlist movement. Good luck to anyone still on the waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just declined a waitlist spot, so seems like things are moving along still.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you IS or OOS? Thanks for the update!
According to their website, I'd receive "preference" for admission like other in-state applicants (because I graduated from a Missouri high school), but I'm not sure whether I'd officially count as IS or OOS.

Reactions: 1 user
According to their website, I'd receive "preference" for admission like other in-state applicants (because I graduated from a Missouri high school), but I'm not sure whether I'd officially count as IS or OOS.

If you have lived in Missouri for at least twelve months, then I think you would be considered in state? I am making this conjecture since I know that OOS students can receive in state tuition at Mizzou after one year of residency