2018-2019 University of Toledo College of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any scholarship news or any idea when we might be hearing back? I know some are awarded once school starts but I’m really hoping for that financial boost.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My R number does not pop up under the resources tab yet and was accepted today. Will it pop up 24 hours after I accept the offer?

My R number does not pop up under the resources tab yet and was accepted today. Will it pop up 24 hours after I accept the offer?
Hey! I got accepted today too. So exciting! I had the same issue so I called. Apparently the guy who populates the number is on vacation lol. She said it should be there by 9am on Wednesday

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a date that we are required to select “commit to enroll” in AMCAS by? I know all schools have different policies but I couldn’t seem to find the date for this one..

Is there a date that we are required to select “commit to enroll” in AMCAS by? I know all schools have different policies but I couldn’t seem to find the date for this one..
I just got my acceptance today and the offer page said May 31st at 11:59 PM ET was the deadline to 'commit to enroll' on AMCAS.

FYI for those who have only selected plan to enroll, in the acceptance offer it reads "I agree to select The University of Toledo as the school I commit to attending by 11:59pm ET May 31, 2019."
Just note that deadline!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when they might start looking at the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 users
just curious, anyone holding an A at another ohio school but toledo is your number 1?

accepted elsewhere?

I’ve been accepted to two other schools, but after long thought I believe I’m going to pursue being a CRNA since anesthesia is by far my career goal. Simply a cheaper and quicker way to doing what I want to do. Good luck to you all.

I’ve been accepted to two other schools, but after long thought I believe I’m going to pursue being a CRNA since anesthesia is by far my career goal. Simply a cheaper and quicker way to doing what I want to do. Good luck to you all.
have you cancled yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
A friend of mine just got accepted off the waitlist here today. Just thought I would provide some info for any who may need it!

I remember when I was on the Waitlist last year they sent us an email saying they've started looking at the Waitlist. Has anyone gotten that?

I remember when I was on the Waitlist last year they sent us an email saying they've started looking at the Waitlist. Has anyone gotten that?

I just called them. They’ve started pulling from the waitlist. She said we’d only hear if we get an offer or if we aren’t offered a spot at the end.

I just called them. They’ve started pulling from the waitlist. She said we’d only hear if we get an offer or if we aren’t offered a spot at the end.

Okay. Thanks for calling! Did she happen to mention how much Waitlist movement they expected?

A friend of mine just got accepted off the waitlist here today. Just thought I would provide some info for any who may need it!

Congrats to your friend! Did she or he accept the offer? I’m also confused if the waitlist is unranked.

Does anyone know what the screening requirements are to get a secondary?

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday! Is there a facebook group/ where do students typically live?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I was just offered a seat from the waitlist! I can’t feel my face.

Reactions: 7 users
When did people who applied to MedStart get interview decisions/rejections?