2018-2019 University of Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sept 29. We were told IS would not know until Dec (at the earliest) and that OOS would likely know before then but only a few as early as Oct 15.
Wait I was at that interview and I don't remember them saying anything regarding October 15?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sumitted my application over two months ago. I have heard nothing since. My status states "Your application is complete" yet I never received confirmation email. I feel quite lost in the process for Vermont. Love the school, city, and program.

Reactions: 1 users
I asked someone I know who is on the admissions committee (I go here) and she said that they probably have a backlog and that's why this is happening...so frustrating to have a date and not hear anything

Reactions: 1 user
I sumitted my application over two months ago. I have heard nothing since. My status states "Your application is complete" yet I never received confirmation email. I feel quite lost in the process for Vermont. Love the school, city, and program.

Three months for me. Hang in there, this process is long and painful!

Three months for me. Hang in there, this process is long and painful!

Same here, submitted first week. And I have strong ties to the state. This is especially painful waiting this long

Same here, submitted first week. And I have strong ties to the state. This is especially painful waiting this long
Is this the same kiwi as the infamous one on reddit? If so, I'm rooting for you!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone gotten the axe from here yet?

anybody heard anything post-II? Thought they were suppose to release yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody heard anything post-II? Thought they were suppose to release yesterday.
Nah we are all waiting anxiously. They said at my interview day they would at least have a few out by the 15th but it seems nobody has heard yet. Someone alluded to the fact that they might be behind their schedule, but feel free to hop on the bus of us who are pacing around and anxiously checking their email every 20 minutes!

For anyone else interviewing next week...there's currently a slight chance of snow on interview day!!

Seriously hoping the adcom has been working to get decisions out by the end of the week... but who am I kidding :boom:

Reactions: 3 users
I thought at least some people would have heard by now, but it seems that no acceptances have went out yet

interviewed on 9/14 and still nothing! my friend interviewed 8/31 and has not heard anything either!

At my interview day on 8/31 they said decisions will go out anytime between October 15 and December, no promises.

At my interview day on 8/31 they said decisions will go out anytime between October 15 and December, no promises.

Wait does that mean after December notifications are mostly waitlists?

Congrats! Did you both receive an email around the same time? Wondering if this is by waves or a one by one process.

Congrats, looks like the rest of us will be seeing rejections or waitlists.
Until you’ve received your admissions decisions, there’s no need to make that assumption. Keep the pessimism to yourself.

Reactions: 7 users
Until you’ve received your admissions decisions, there’s no need to make that assumption. Keep the pessimism to yourself.
Yeah definitely agree, no way to know what method they were taking to send out acceptances, or if they have even sent out all of them at once. I just am assuming that it is not chronological since someone from 9/29 got accepted so we just have to wait and see the method to their madness!

Has anyone received an II who was complete in late August?

to anyone who received acceptances today, im just curious was your preference Vermont or only Vermont? or for Connecticut?

Forgot to mention, OOS II here last week! Absolutely psyched about this school. Complete mid July!

Reactions: 4 users
When I applied here in 2016, applicants received "small pool" emails pre-II. Anyone know if that's still a thing? This school looks incredible.

When I applied here in 2016, applicants received "small pool" emails pre-II. Anyone know if that's still a thing? This school looks incredible.
I also applied in 2016, and was small pooled/offered II. This year they don't seem to be doing that

Accepted! Interviewed 8/31.

Hang on there, guys~ The wait is long, but they're definitely not going in order because people interviewed after me got acceptances before me. Trust the process~~

Reactions: 7 users
Apparently was sent an II a month ago and I am just now seeing it.... imagine my tears. But now that I have wiped those away, I’m excited and ready for this interview!!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted! Interviewed 8/31.

Hang on there, guys~ The wait is long, but they're definitely not going in order because people interviewed after me got acceptances before me. Trust the process~~

Congrats!!!
How was the interview? How’d you feel?