2018-2019 Virginia Commonwealth University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
also i bet I could scream so loud from my apartment that the adcoms could hear me lol
can i send that in an update?
Walk over there and stare at em

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why does my portal still show this message:
Your interview is now complete! The Committee will now do a review of your application. Once this review is complete, you will receive a status update regarding your profile.

Why does my portal still show this message:
Your interview is now complete! The Committee will now do a review of your application. Once this review is complete, you will receive a status update regarding your profile.
When did you interview?

I was able to keep busy during work today, but I think I need to just go to the gym now. I can't sit like this any longer :(

Reactions: 1 users

They might have not gotten the chance to do the hold for possible acceptance update yet--I interviewed 11/29 and they said they would meet to discuss our apps on 12/3 and we'd probably know if we were rejected or held for possible acceptance by 12/6ish. I and my other fellow interviewees that year didn't hear until last Wednesday (12/12), so they might just be running a bit late.

They might have not gotten the chance to do the hold for possible acceptance update yet--I interviewed 11/29 and they said they would meet to discuss our apps on 12/3 and we'd probably know if we were rejected or held for possible acceptance by 12/6ish. I and my other fellow interviewees that year didn't hear until last Wednesday (12/12), so they might just be running a bit late.
They met this morning to discuss anyone in December because it snowed last week.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I've gotten extra tabs! Never refreshed a portal so many times in one day

Reactions: 3 users
Any chance they don't all update at once? :(

I just got

"official transcripts, VCU Info, and Instate eligibility tuition"

whats this mean?

Reactions: 1 users
So extremely sad right now, I really hope there is some good news in Feb. :(

@Dean Mission Hello Dean, was the admission committee able to get to those who interviewed last week? (12/12-13)

congrats to those who got accepted!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Passed over *sigh*... already on a waitlist and I was really hoping this was going to be it. They were my last interview thus far and I had high hopes. Maybe next time.

Reactions: 2 users
Passed over *sigh*... already on a waitlist and I was really hoping this was going to be it. They were my last interview thus far and I had high hopes. Maybe next time.
Sorry to hear that. I remember them saying updates on community service is really important. Maybe that could help

I've gotten the "Official Transcripts", "VCU Information", and "In-State Tuition Eligibility" tabs, but it doesn't feel official. Does anyone know if the application status will change to reflect an acceptance or if we get something/anything that says "Congratulations, you're accepted!" It doesn't feel real without that lol.

Reactions: 5 users
I spoke too soon, I'VE GOT TABS!! I see what you mean about it not feeling "official" but I am SO happy to see those tabs!

Reactions: 7 users
Congrats!! Did you receive an e-mail or only the portal updated?
Only the extra tabs on the portal for now, but according to the last acceptance day I think there will be an official email before the end of the night.

I'm holding out for that last person accepted scholarship so I'm fine being passed up today lol

Reactions: 7 users
Let’s also all remmeber that they told us they take at least half the class from the wait list :)

Reactions: 3 users
@Dean Mission Since the meeting today was longer than normal, and some updates started happening after 6 pm, will there be an official portal update tonight or will that occur tomorrow at 6 pm?

Last edited: