You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Virginia Commonwealth
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I sincerely hope not. It’s still only May 3rd so I am holding out hopeSo do we think the class is full here?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
true.... WLs have just started to move. I'm right there hoping and prayingI sincerely hope not. It’s still only May 3rd so I am holding out hope
hey guys, for anyone that sent a letter of intent, did Dr. WC send you a confirmation after receiving your email? Should I follow up if she hasn't?
IS or OOS for VCU?Accepted off the WL at another school last night and will likely be committing! I will be withdrawing my A here early next week. Hope this helps with movement!
Jimmy McGill
Full Member
Mans askin the real questions 👌IS or OOS for VCU?
OOSIS or OOS for VCU?
Nooooo!!🤧🤕😪😭
115, some are current students, so I imagine the amt of accepted students in there is probably 110-111This is me being neurotic.... but could someone let me know how many people are on accepted groupme?
115, some are current students, so I imagine the amt of accepted students in there is probably 110-111
Thank you!
miamiiiiii
Full Member
How many do they usually have in incoming class?
184How many do they usually have in incoming class?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pinocchio1
Full Member
Just withdrew my acceptance here. Got accepted off the WL not long ago. Best of luck everyone 😊
Hello! Can I ask if you are IS or OOSJust withdrew my acceptance here. Got accepted off the WL not long ago. Best of luck everyone 😊
Pinocchio1
Full Member
International so i guess OOSHello! Can I ask if you are IS or OOS
Hi has there been any waitlist movement recently?
I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!
OOS?
Yes!OOS?
ayyy congrats! just patiently waiting for my turnYes!
I’ve basically lost all hope…
imalwayssad
New Member
Just got off the waitlist today! This is my second cycle...I thought I was going to give up. For you guys still waiting... I know it's hard. The amount of anxiety, poor sleep, and lack of hope.... hang in there. Nothing is wasted. None of your experiences!
Wanted to add OOS and low mcat!
Wanted to add OOS and low mcat!
I’ve basically lost all hope…
Right there with you but don’t lose hope just yet!
Muskan Gupta
Full Member
People who were accepted off the waitlist, when did they update your AMCAS
They took about a day to update my AMCAS!People who were accepted off the waitlist, when did they update your AMCAS
Muskan Gupta
Full Member
So it was after they had emailed you an acceptance.They took about a day to update my AMCAS!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Muskan Gupta
Full Member
I asked them if they have less IS movement than OOS. They said they don’t look at that when pulling from the waitlist. I feel like that’s not truebasically zero IS movement…I hope they don’t have many people on the IS WL
You feel like what’s not true?I asked them if they have less IS movement than OOS. They said they don’t look at that when pulling from the waitlist. I feel like that’s not true
Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard hay they replace OOS students with OOS students, same with IS, to keep their class at a desired balance.
Muskan Gupta
Full Member
Yeah. I would think so. They said they take everything into consideration.You feel like what’s not true?
Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard hay they replace OOS students with OOS students, same with IS, to keep their class at a desired balance.
Yeah, I got my acceptance email around 2PM and then AMCAS was updated when I checked 11AM the next day.So it was after they had emailed you an acceptance.
Has anyone called to see if the class is full?
gentlegiant555
Full Member
is the admission office usually responsive if you call? or is it better to email
tk_since_97
New Member
Any idea if there's going to be any more IS movement? Trying to hold on to hope, but we're already well into May
Or any oos movement?Any idea if there's going to be any more IS movement? Trying to hold on to hope, but we're already well into May
Got in touch with Dr. WHC today. She told me that she expects WL movements to continue "probably until the end of June." Just putting this out there for people like me waiting.Has anyone called to see if the class is full?
Jimmy McGill
Full Member
+1 oosJust got off the WL!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS or OOS?Just got off the WL!
would it be a bad idea to call and ask where i am on the WL?
OOS as wellIS or OOS?
would it be a bad idea to call and ask where i am on the WL?
They just won’t tell you.
Any WL movement this week? Do yall think there will be more or less As from WL in June than May?