2022-2023 Virginia Commonwealth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off the WL today! OOS

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys, for anyone that sent a letter of intent, did Dr. WC send you a confirmation after receiving your email? Should I follow up if she hasn't?

This is me being neurotic.... but could someone let me know how many people are on accepted groupme?

Accepted off the WL at another school last night and will likely be committing! I will be withdrawing my A here early next week. Hope this helps with movement!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted off the WL at another school last night and will likely be committing! I will be withdrawing my A here early next week. Hope this helps with movement!
IS or OOS for VCU?

Members don't see this ad :)
But not everyone who is accepted is in the groupme, so that’s prob not a good way to gauge the class size

Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my acceptance here. Got accepted off the WL not long ago. Best of luck everyone 😊

Reactions: 2 users
Just got off the waitlist today! This is my second cycle...I thought I was going to give up. For you guys still waiting... I know it's hard. The amount of anxiety, poor sleep, and lack of hope.... hang in there. Nothing is wasted. None of your experiences!

Wanted to add OOS and low mcat!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Even after submitting all of our stuff, is it still going to take a while to see our financial aid packages?

basically zero IS movement…I hope they don’t have many people on the IS WL

basically zero IS movement…I hope they don’t have many people on the IS WL
I asked them if they have less IS movement than OOS. They said they don’t look at that when pulling from the waitlist. I feel like that’s not true

I asked them if they have less IS movement than OOS. They said they don’t look at that when pulling from the waitlist. I feel like that’s not true
You feel like what’s not true?

Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard hay they replace OOS students with OOS students, same with IS, to keep their class at a desired balance.

You feel like what’s not true?

Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard hay they replace OOS students with OOS students, same with IS, to keep their class at a desired balance.
Yeah. I would think so. They said they take everything into consideration.

Forgot to post on here, but I just got an A off the waitlist on Thursday! OOS and I interviewed in February.

Reactions: 2 users
Any idea if there's going to be any more IS movement? Trying to hold on to hope, but we're already well into May

Has anyone called to see if the class is full?
Got in touch with Dr. WHC today. She told me that she expects WL movements to continue "probably until the end of June." Just putting this out there for people like me waiting.

Reactions: 4 users
Any WL movement this week? Do yall think there will be more or less As from WL in June than May?