You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Cincinnati
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9
907914
Got my first R. Pre-II.
Hope y’all get some good news!!!
Hope y’all get some good news!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9
907914
Nah, this was pre-II. Good luck to you!I’m sorry to hear that I’m sure you’ll get an A from your other schools! Was this post-interview?
pugpy_dawg
Full Member
pre-II R today, good luck to the rest of you still in the running!
383517
Full Member
I guess youll just have to go to UMich... Poor Patrick....Got my first R!!!!! And here I was gonna withdraw from them today...didn’t even give me the chance.
Hope y’all get some good news!!!
Is this the first day Cincinatti has sent Rs? I'm assuming that today will be both a mass acceptance and a mass rejection day. lol
Sorry to hear, was this through email or the portal?Got my first R. Pre-II.
Hope y’all get some good news!!!
Also good luck with the rest of your cycle (I will definitely see you on my other watched threads)
9
907914
They emailed “There is important information in your portal”Sorry to hear, was this through email or the portal?
Also good luck with the rest of your cycle (I will definitely see you on my other watched threads)
dang when were you complete?They emailed “There is important information in your portal”
9
907914
They had to send out those Rs to make way for the As...It’s starting! They just posted an Instagram video
complete 7/18 and haven't heard anything yet... these R's making me nervous lol
Complete 9/2. At least your wait is almost over.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
383517
Full Member
Just watched it and now im freaking out hhaha I cant leave my phoneIt’s starting! They just posted an Instagram video
I have an exam in 45 minutes I feel your pain 🙁Just watched it and now im freaking out hhaha I cant leave my phone
Thanks for the updateThey emailed “There is important information in your portal”
No II yet. Should I update them with my recent speeding ticket?
I jokes
I jokes
9
907914
I updated them with this fancy ass letter that was 2 paragraphs of explanation followed by a listing of all of my citations. 10/10 would not recommendNo II yet. Should I update them with my recent speeding ticket?
I jokes
excitingelectron
Full Member
Just got the call! And the A!!!
NomadMedic
Full Member
I'm sorry to hear all the R's in here - hopefully closure is good get, one way or another. You all are awesome - this process is rough, and here you are!
NomadMedic
Full Member
SUPER EXCITED ELECTRON!!!!! Congratulations!Just got the call! And the A!!!
I think she said it’d be exactly 4 weeks but I got news today so either or, really.I'm at work and dying to get this decision email!!! 9/24 crowd, they said we'd get our decisions today right??
Accepted!!! Just got the call right now, no email!
NomadMedic
Full Member
No more SHEESH for you! Golden ticket!!! Congratulations 🙂Accepted!!! Just got the call right now, no email!
aspiringmd01
New Member
Just got the call!!! Accepted!!! No email yet!
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?Just got the call!!! Accepted!!! No email yet!
NomadMedic
Full Member
NICE! It's happeniiiiiiing!!!!!!Just got the call!!! Accepted!!! No email yet!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringmd01
New Member
Thank you! Interviewed on 9/10!Congratulations!!! When did you interview?
D
deleted976595
ACCEPTED!!!!
NomadMedic
Full Member
YAAAAAY!!!!!! pick a good song - bust a move.ACCEPTED!!!!
Congrats everyone! 

+1 on the acceptance call!!! Interviewed 9/24, no email yet


+1 on the acceptance call!!! Interviewed 9/24, no email yet
Same... They said they would let us all know on 10/15 at my interview. Haven't heard anything yet!Same...still haven’t gotten a call and I’m getting nervous
Same...still haven’t gotten a call and I’m getting nervous
Yeah, I am choosing to stop refreshing this thread/emails/portal etc. today. Maybe I'll just go for a walk or work out or something else for a while cause I am tired of wringing my hands about it.
@sgw97 I am an "S" last name so that thought crossed my mind as well.
superkings
New Member
Never got an email, but I now see an Alternate option list underneath the applicant status page :/
AHH I AM SO HYPED FOR EVERYONE ACCEPTED!!!!! Congratulations!
bowenaswims
Bobasaur
Once you submit, I dont think you can go back and check or change the secondary answersDo you guys know how to access your secondary application responses through the medonestop portal?
Got the R around 3:20 today. The email went to my gmail spam folder, so those who haven't checked there may want to do so.
Feels really bad. I was totally sold on UCmed as a school, and I thought I had a good shot... Really makes me worried about my chances overall this cycle since I had a top heavy school list.
Feels really bad. I was totally sold on UCmed as a school, and I thought I had a good shot... Really makes me worried about my chances overall this cycle since I had a top heavy school list.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bowenaswims
Bobasaur
pre- or post- II?Got the R around 3:20 today. The email went to my gmail spam folder, so those who haven't checked there may want to do so.
Feels really bad. I was totally sold on UCmed as a school, and I thought I had a good shot... Really makes me worried about my chances overall this cycle since I had a top heavy school list.
pre- or post- II?
Sorry I forgot to specify. Post interview.
Pre-interview rejection today...complete 8/22.
G’bye, Cincinnati. Application withdrawn today. Hope my non-interview slot goes to someone else!
383517
Full Member
CorrectThere is no deposit to hold your acceptance correct?