2019-2020 Eastern Virginia

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received an II today. Can someone tell me a little more about the school please? Thanks!

Check out the interview feedback thread. They're super service oriented and pioneers of standardized patients, which is their big sell. They are a bit notorious for asking "hard ethical questions" during their interview day but it honestly was nothing bad AT ALL. I interviewed and was accepted, but have since withdrawn. Feel free to PM me if you want my more detailed thoughts.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone who already interviewed say when the day was over? I have a 5:30 flight which might be cutting it too close :/
 
Can anyone who already interviewed say when the day was over? I have a 5:30 flight which might be cutting it too close :/
I was done before 3:00 pm but it depends on the interview time slot they give you. You could try contacting them to request that you be interviewed at 2:00. The other options are 2:45 and 3:30.
 
I was done before 3:00 pm but it depends on the interview time slot they give you. You could try contacting them to request that you be interviewed at 2:00. The other options are 2:45 and 3:30.

To add on to this, they told me my interview slot when I scheduled and said we are done after it (45 minutes or so after).
 
Can anyone who already interviewed say when the day was over? I have a 5:30 flight which might be cutting it too close :/
The interviewee in front of me went looooong. Taking into account travel times during rush hour, and TSA shenanigans, I would not be comfortable with a 5:30 pm flight time, personally. But depends on how severe the consequences of missing the plane are—over to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it realistic to hope for a decision before 12/14 when I have an 11/20 interview scheduled? Know it varies, but these deposits are scary.
 
Withdrew my acceptance here, good luck all

See the source image
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad