2019-2020 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody get interview invites yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody get interview invites yet?

Nope. I was complete on 7/16.

“Your file is complete and will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee soon. If chosen for an interview, we will contact you by phone or email with available dates. Interviews are conducted August 2019 through April 2020.

Thank you for your interest in Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine”

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope. I was complete on 7/16.

“Your file is complete and will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee soon. If chosen for an interview, we will contact you by phone or email with available dates. Interviews are conducted August 2019 through April 2020.

Thank you for your interest in Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine”
How long did it take for you to be considered complete after submitting your secondary? I submitted mine on 7/25 and it went straight to saying "complete" and "under review" in my portal. I saw a few others in this thread say the same thing, but you're one of the few I saw who mentioned receiving a complete email.

Last edited:
How long did it take for you to be considered complete after submitting your secondary? I submitted mine on 7/25 and it went straight to saying "complete" and "under review" in my portal. I saw a few others in this thread say the same thing, but you're one of the few I saw who mentioned receiving a complete email.

It was 4 days after I submitted until I received the email.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have an idea how long the secondary should be? For the ones that submitted how much did you write? not really sure what "short" is

Anyone have an idea how long the secondary should be? For the ones that submitted how much did you write? not really sure what "short" is
My definition of 'short' is 'less than a page'.

Just pulled up my secondary document and looks like I submitted 436 words. Good luck!

Any updates on interview invites? Maybe this process will end up teaching me about patience ;):p

I never got a complete email but in the portal it says my application is under review?

I never got a complete email but in the portal it says my application is under review?

Same here. I just got my MCAT score back this past Tuesday though so I'm thinking that's why? Hopefully I'll receive a complete email within the next week or so when AACOMAS receives my official score.

Same here. I just got my MCAT score back this past Tuesday though so I'm thinking that's why? Hopefully I'll receive a complete email within the next week or so when AACOMAS receives my official score.
same here, AACOMAS already got my score though. I called and they already had it, they just hadn't uploaded it yet so they did it for me on the spot. Give them a call on monday if its not already there by then. Theres probably just plenty of apps ahead of ours that already had MCAT scores

same here, AACOMAS already got my score though. I called and they already had it, they just hadn't uploaded it yet so they did it for me on the spot. Give them a call on monday if its not already there by then. Theres probably just plenty of apps ahead of ours that already had MCAT scores
That's great! I was dreading the 10-12 day wait lol. Will definitely call them Monday morning. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Where can you check to see if your application is complete? I didnt get an email nor can I find anything that says complete or what they need.

Where can you check to see if your application is complete? I didnt get an email nor can I find anything that says complete or what they need.
This is how mine looks. It's right in your portal. No email stating complete.

Reactions: 1 users
SO i did something stupid and need help.. When I was filling out my activities on AACOMAS, I never noticed the calendar go back to the year we were in so for example if I did an activity from 02/23/2018-04/07/2018 on my aacomas it says that I did it until 04/07/2019... I messed up the years on 2 of my activities which is REALLY bad.. I know I need to call the schools and clarify this but some of the schools I applied to made me sign a form that said everything on my secondary and aacomas is true... I just noticed it today when I was refilling in my activities for a schoo!! do you think ill get rejected from all my schools or look stupid that I have to call them and clarify? I really didnt mean to make this mistake and I wasn't trying to trick anyone..
Give em a call, tell them what happened. It would be worse if you didn't call and just left it as is. They are pretty understanding

Will they send out more today? I see nothing on my email :( . I guess I wasn't in the first batch of interviews.

Sooo what are the chances I'm not getting an II? My application was complete 7/15 and I did not receive an II this morning :(

Will they send out more today? I see nothing on my email :( . I guess I wasn't in the first batch of interviews.
Sooo what are the chances I'm not getting an II? My application was complete 7/15 and I did not receive an II this morning :(
Only one person reported receiving an II, so I would assume that more will trickle out sooner or later

Does anyone know what this schools screening criteria is for interview? Like min mcat and gpa?

II for the Knoxville campus just now!

Reactions: 2 users
Some OOS love would be nice, LMU-DCOM :D

II received by email and app was complete on July 12th. The interview date options were August 23rd and 30th.

Just to help ease everyone’s neuroticism; I know two people both OOS who were complete mid July and didn’t receive (both accepted) their interviews until late September-October

Reactions: 3 users