2019-2020 LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Honestly, I just need to know if I need to register to retake MCAT.
Same...really hope I don't have to go through that all over again man

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What did you guys score, if you don’t mind sharing?
506 was my most recent as well. I’ll definitely be taking it again if I’m not accepted this cycle

Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to all of you still waiting :happy:

Reactions: 11 users
I feel like 506 is pretty solid if you have a good GPA and ECs. I scored a 508 on my second go, and I don’t think I have it in me to retake it this cycle. It’s been so long since I took the science courses. Holding out for good news for all of us!!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay so that email just gave me a heart attack...

Reactions: 5 users
Just out of curiosity, anyone here graduating from a masters, smp, or post bacc this spring? I’m hoping the wait is also bc they’re waiting for the conferral date to make final decisions

Just out of curiosity, anyone here graduating from a masters, smp, or post bacc this spring? I’m hoping the wait is also bc they’re waiting for the conferral date to make final decisions

Graduating from a master’s program this spring. I’m also wrapping up my last physics prerequisites. They could just do a conditional acceptance, like most schools do for undergrad.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m graduating from an MPH program. Agreed with the comment above about the conditional acceptance!

Also graduating from an SMP, I don't graduate until August though, just before class starts in the fall.

Also got a scholarship letter today.

Also got a scholarship letter today.
Congrats!!! It's definitely a nice surprise. I always get a little queasy when I think about the mountain of loans I'm going to have when all of this is said and done.

I just received a scholarship letter today. I guess they wait until after commit day to offer them.
Congrats! Did you PTE or CTE? I was expecting a letter today too but it never arrived :(.

Last edited:
Not Bedico, but I selected CTE on April 30th if that helps.

I selected PTE on April 30 and received a scholarship offer yesterday as well. Does anyone know if you accept the scholarship, do you then have to withdraw from other waitlist positions and CTE at LSU? Or can we remain on other waitlists until the July 1 CTE deadline? This isn't mentioned in the letter I received, but I don't want to assume anything

By the looks of it enrollment status may not be tied directly to the offers if you only selected PTE.

Anyone know how many people are in the FB group?

Some accepted students are not in the group and I know of at least one person in the group who has decided on Shreveport and just has not left the group yet so it's a mixed bag.

So if we did not get a scholarship letter does that mean no $?

I selected PTE on April 30 and received a scholarship offer yesterday as well. Does anyone know if you accept the scholarship, do you then have to withdraw from other waitlist positions and CTE at LSU? Or can we remain on other waitlists until the July 1 CTE deadline? This isn't mentioned in the letter I received, but I don't want to assume anything
That is a question for Misses. Peychaud or Celestine.

By the looks of it enrollment status may not be tied directly to the offers if you only selected PTE.
+1. Received my scholarship letter today and I'm PTE.

Last edited:
i have never been officially rejected. Is there still.... a chance?
I hope so! They have a meeting at the end of this week *fingers crossed*

Several people in this thread interviewed in April and haven't heard anything back, and it was my understanding they still had around 30-40 seats to fill when I interviewed...

Several people in this thread interviewed in April and haven't heard anything back, and it was my understanding they still had around 30-40 seats to fill when I interviewed...

Which was when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed at the beginning of March and never got my decision either.

also where did the 30-40 seats remaining come from?

Last edited:
Same here - interviewed early March, placed on 'hold' since then.