2021-2022 LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so I wasn't able to get home until now and I opened a letter and I'm still NFA. Oh well, I guess more waiting.
And the waiting and anxiety continues homie

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else who was NFA not gotten an update after the advocacy meeting? Debating if something happened or if there’s another wave coming that I could hear something

For those who have been accepted, did the university acknowledge receiving the deposit?

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 omgggg!!!! II recieved today, IS, marked "under review" on 10/19

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
happy mardi gras everybody! Manifesting good news for us who are still NFA.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I interviewed recently and Dr. Eubanks said the next committee meeting will be April 1st. The next advocacy meeting is early May. Any NFA person can be brought up at any meeting, but the advocacy meeting is when EVERY NFA is guaranteed to be brought up, the way I understood it.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed recently and Dr. Eubanks said the next committee meeting will be April 1st. The next advocacy meeting is early May. Any NFA person can be brought up at any meeting, but the advocacy meeting is when EVERY NFA is guaranteed to be brought up, the way I understood it.
omg thank you for the update!!

I have been under active review since September is anyone else in this same boat?Also, Is an II still possible at this point?

Reactions: 1 user
I have been under active review since September is anyone else in this same boat?Also, Is an II still possible at this point?
Same here. under active review since mid September and silence since.

same but since late august /: not sure when they're done sending interviews but hoping we all hear something soon!

a friend told me that last year they held interviews through april

Reactions: 2 users
If committee meeting is April 1st does that mean we can expect letters/emails to be released the week after?

Last edited:
How do we know they're meeting April 1st and not March 18th?? I thought they met every third Friday of each month??
I interviewed at the end of Feb. And Dr. Eubanks said April 1st. So unless he misspoke or I misheard lol.

• Love
and is this the meeting where every NFA person is bound to be bought up?
Just read back on previous comments. Someone said that this is the committy meeting for people who just interviewed within the past month and said that the next advocacy meeting where everyone is brought up is early May (according to what Eubanks told them). They mentioned that the anyone who’s NFA’d can get brought up in April but every NFA gets brought up in May. Allegedly

Just read back on previous comments. Someone said that this is the committy meeting for people who just interviewed within the past month and said that the next advocacy meeting where everyone is brought up is early May (according to what Eubanks told them). They mentioned that the anyone who’s NFA’d can get brought up in April but every NFA gets brought up in May. Allegedly
Right! sorry the two different meetings threw me off. There should deff be a lot of movement off the NFA list in May since all students holding multiple acceptances have to pick a school by 4/30.

• Care
Do you think everyone that is in the Facebook group is accepting a spot? Trying to figure out if the number of people in the group is an accurate representation of how many spots are left

Do you think everyone that is in the Facebook group is accepting a spot? Trying to figure out if the number of people in the group is an accurate representation of how many spots are left
im glad to see that im not the only one stalking the facebook group lol

pre-II R finally. CA ORM LM 65 & complete 8/23

congrats to everyone who has been accepted and will be accepted!

• Care
Nola has 180
Shreveport has 132
Subtract 2-4 for admins I would assume.
Nola takes about 200 and Shreveport takes about 150 I think

• Wow
manifesting good news for us next week!!!
Encouraging New Year GIF by Flossquiat

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Has the trend this cycle been email= acccepted and informed delivery= NFA? Or does everyone get an informed delivery for thier initial decision?