2019-2020 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know Marian’s orientation and start dates?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when we get our white coats and medical equipment bag?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I GOT ACCEPTED TO MARIAN TODAY!!!!!!

Ok, so I was just skimming this thread (I'm applying to Marian for next year), and seeing your post brought me so much joy! Congrats on your acceptance! I can't imagine your relief :)

I interviewed in February and am still waiting on the waitlist. Does anyone know til when they continue to pick students off from the waitlist?

I interviewed in February and am still waiting on the waitlist. Does anyone know til when they continue to pick students off from the waitlist?
Not sure. I do know of some people who have (very) recently withdrawn so there is definitely still movement.

Are classes going to be in person or online this year? I haven’t been able to register yet.

Does anyone know until what day/month approximately are students still pulled off the waitlist? I read previously that the fall semester start date changed so I am wondering if the waitlist pulling would stop this month or next.

Does anyone know until what day/month approximately are students still pulled off the waitlist? I read previously that the fall semester start date changed so I am wondering if the waitlist pulling would stop this month or next.
there are no specific dates... only if those currently accepted choose to withdraw then they refer to the waitlist. I assume there will still be some movement in the next few weeks

Withdrew my seat today, I hope someone gets it here. Really great school!

Reactions: 1 users
Some talk about movement in earlier posts but has there been any confirmed pulls off the WL?

Sadly withdrew my acceptance to MU-COM. Such a great program & I know someone deserving will get my seat!

• Sad
I guess there's gonna be no more movement :(