2019-2020 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted my primary on June 5th and was verified on June 25th....
that's insane, maybe try emailing them, but it seems like you might not get one because verified June 25 and its September now....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received a post secondary rejection? How promptly are those sent out?
idk I haven't yet and I was complete 8/3. Others complete around the same time have IIs now so I just assume my app has been glanced over lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
+2 complete 8/1. Sucks cause i was so certain i would get an interview here
Don't fall prey to the premed 'myths' that are out there. I had class with a reviewer who explicitly stated that they review apps in random order. Keep the faith and good luck.

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone who has already interviewed here have any tips? I'd really appreciate it!

does anyone who has already interviewed here have any tips? I'd really appreciate it!
Talk to other interviewees and be yourself! The interview itself was very relaxed and conversational. I think the biggest thing is to calm your nerves, be friendly/personable, and to stress your service experiences and your fit with the mission. I wasn't asked anything out of left field, so I doubt you would be either.

Talk to other interviewees and be yourself! The interview itself was very relaxed and conversational. I think the biggest thing is to calm your nerves, be friendly/personable, and to stress your service experiences and your fit with the mission. I wasn't asked anything out of left field, so I doubt you would be either.

Thanks for the advice!

I interviewed today and I am so pleasantly surprised! I absolutely loved Cooper! It was the most organized interview day I've had so far. The building is amazing, the deans and faculty are so supportive and friendly, and the students seem very happy!

Reactions: 7 users
Primary received 8/23 still no secondary. D:

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a very vivid dream I got an II specifically from this school lolllll sending good vibes that this comes true for some of us this week ;):p

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
For those who interviewed in Sept, any updates on the portal?

The committees are happening like clock-work, I'm on that floor every time they come together (b/c it's neat, the place to study, and they also always have bangin catering that they give to us).

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hopefully there's another batch of IIs coming soon

Reactions: 3 users
Is Cooper receptive to ITA requests?

Interviewed here this week. Loved the school and its commitment to service! Best of luck to all applicants :)

Reactions: 3 users
II this AM! SO EXCITED. One of my top choices going into the cycle. OOS but across the river. Earliest date in November.

Reactions: 4 users
Just got the phone call an hour ago! I really don't know what else to say!!!

Reactions: 6 users
waitlisted, LM 72, IS... real bummed too, enjoyed my day at this school a lot

• Sad
For those waitlisted, do you know if it’s priority waitlist or regular? (They have two)