2019-2020 Rowan (Cooper)

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone received a post secondary rejection? How promptly are those sent out?
idk I haven't yet and I was complete 8/3. Others complete around the same time have IIs now so I just assume my app has been glanced over lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone who has already interviewed here have any tips? I'd really appreciate it!
Talk to other interviewees and be yourself! The interview itself was very relaxed and conversational. I think the biggest thing is to calm your nerves, be friendly/personable, and to stress your service experiences and your fit with the mission. I wasn't asked anything out of left field, so I doubt you would be either.
 
Talk to other interviewees and be yourself! The interview itself was very relaxed and conversational. I think the biggest thing is to calm your nerves, be friendly/personable, and to stress your service experiences and your fit with the mission. I wasn't asked anything out of left field, so I doubt you would be either.

Thanks for the advice!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those waitlisted, do you know if it’s priority waitlist or regular? (They have two)