2019-2020 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone got their banner ID yet?
They said they would send it out the 30th but I’ve gotten nothing.

Has anyone got their banner ID yet?
They said they would send it out the 30th but I’ve gotten nothing.

I haven’t yet...and my deposit is supposed to be due tomorrow. I will probably send them an email soon asking about it so I don’t screw myself over!

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven’t yet...and my deposit is supposed to be due tomorrow. I will probably send them an email soon asking about it so I don’t screw myself over!
Wait what??? How could it possibly be due if they haven’t even set up the deposit system? I was accepted 10/15 but idk if the two deadline passed for me or not! I only accepted the offer on the portal.

Wait what??? How could it possibly be due if they haven’t even set up the deposit system? I was accepted 10/15 but idk if the two deadline passed for me or not! I only accepted the offer on the portal.

Ohhhhh I just assumed that it was 2 weeks post acceptance but if it’s only 2 weeks post BannerID then we are all good! I guess I didn’t think it through...just didn’t want to lose my seat you know?

Ohhhhh I just assumed that it was 2 weeks post acceptance but if it’s only 2 weeks post BannerID then we are all good! I guess I didn’t think it through...just didn’t want to lose my seat you know?
No worries I feel the same way
I might email cooper about the banner ID as well. Wish they would give us more updates so we wouldn’t worry about missing deadlines

Reactions: 1 user
when I interviewed they said they would call today for As...has anyone got anything yet?

I've been wondering if I misheard them last week at the interview. One week seemed like a really quick turnaround.

The 9/27 group didn't hear back until 10/15.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been wondering if I misheard them last week at the interview. One week seemed like a really quick turnaround.

The 9/27 group didn't hear back until 10/15.
they couldn't technically hear back until then since its was the first day of acceptances right?

The days not over yet but I'm gonna assume we won't hear back until next week

I literally just got a secondary after submitting my primary early June. Is it worth submitting it? Do they screen for secondaries?

Reactions: 5 users
barely received a secondary just now. Is it too late, should I even complete it?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
has anybody been rejected pre-secondary?

barely received a secondary just now. Is it too late, should I even complete it?
I think it’s pretty situational. If you’re in the position rn where it’s looking like you might have to reapply next year then definitely just send it in, it’s only ~100 and the essays are fairly short. On the other hand if you’re sitting on a few IIs that you think went well/if you already have an A to somewhere you’d consider going to and would rather spend the $100 secondary fee on a dinner+ nice bottle of wine then it’s probably not worth it for you considering how late it is

I just received a secondary invitation and they received my AMCAS on 8/23. Is it worth submitting here? I'm in state. Thank you

I would say it's worth it because they only started sending out applications in August and were doing ED for the first month.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that just got a secondary too! I'm debating on submitting it but probably will.

Received secondary this morning as well. Primary received 8/1. I'm actually pretty shocked because I had called the school a few months back and someone from the admissions office said I'm way below their stats, so its highly unlikely I'd pass their screen..but would you look at that... :coffee:

I would say it's worth it because they only started sending out applications in August and were doing ED for the first month.
I don’t think the ED thing is true.. I applied regular decision and got my secondary towards the end of July.

either way it’s still probably worth it for op to submit. I would ratherwaste 2hrs writinga secondary and $100 than regret not applying at the end of the cycle

I don’t think the ED thing is true.. I applied regular decision and got my secondary towards the end of July.

either way it’s still probably worth it for op to submit. I would ratherwaste 2hrs writinga secondary and $100 than regret not applying at the end of the cycle
I second that the ED thing may not be true. I got a secondary at the end of July and an II mid-August as a regular decision applicant.

Everyone should complete what they're given. If you 're not dead in the water and stalled with no new materials, CMSRU's looking your way, wants to see what you've got, and has space that you very well might fill.

CMSRU doesn't send it if it's useless.

Everyone should complete what they're given. If you 're not dead in the water and stalled with no new materials, CMSRU's looking your way, wants to see what you've got, and has space that you very well might fill.

Appreciate this!

Thank you for the insight! It’s greatly appreciated. :)

How long is their interview season? I got an invite recently and the only open date is next Fri 11/22. Is it alright if I just wait until another Friday in Dec or Jan opens up?

are they giving out decisions today?
they said calls would go out today but from what I see here if you didn't get a call on thursday it's most likely a waitlist to come on friday so I am a little bummed cause I haven't heard anything yet. :(

Sorry guys, I got a call yesterday by like 10 am for an acceptance.

Reactions: 6 users
Sorry guys, I got a call yesterday by like 10 am for an acceptance.
Congratulations! I am hoping that if we don't hear anything today that means we still have a chance at acceptance and they haven't discussed us at the meeting yet.

Sad update I just received a priority waitlist email. :( a little bummed but hopefully I come off of it.

• Sad
Do they accept update letters?

Submitted end of July. IS. Still silence

I'm a few days past my "recommended two week deadline" b/c I had to go out of country for an emergency, is it okay to submit my secondary?

I'm a few days past my "recommended two week deadline" b/c I had to go out of country for an emergency, is it okay to submit my secondary?
yes

Does anyone know if Cooper gives students iPads or tablets when they matriculate?

I'm interviewing here this Friday, anyone have any tips, information on the format or anything else?

My LizzyM is 70. I think my stats are very average, but I have been very involved in my ecs, volunteer work and research. They only interview on fridays and the only available date was December 6th.

I’m really excited about what CMSRU has to offer, so fingers crossed!!
do you think theres no chance if I haven't heard back from them sincne submitting my secondary by now

do you think theres no chance if I haven't heard back from them sincne submitting my secondary by now
Curious about this as well. Complete 7/24 and nothing :(