2019-2020 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the Post-Bac program email. Guess that's their way of saying sorry not this year. :(

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the Post-Bac program email. Guess that's their way of saying sorry not this year. :(
I don't think so because my friend interviewed here and received that email and I'm still waiting pre-II and haven't received that email.

I don't think so because my friend interviewed here and received that email and I'm still waiting pre-II and haven't received that email.
That actually gives me some shred of hope. Thank you!!! Also congrats on a fantastic cycle so far!

Why are they tutoring me w this post bacc email? Don't they got a heart?

Did anyone else have trouble setting up the network account when trying to complete the institutional aid form? I have tried calling and emailing to get help, but no is picking up or responding and don't know who else to contact at this point

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else have trouble setting up the network account when trying to complete the institutional aid form? I have tried calling and emailing to get help, but no is picking up or responding and don't know who else to contact at this point

I don't know which step you're at but for me, the tricky step was inputting the Banner ID instead of social security for one of the set up protocols.

Has anyone gotten a waitlist email/does anyone know approx what time I can expect that email?

Completed in August and still didn't hear anything? is this normal?

Withdrew today. Hope the interview goes to one of you! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone happen to know when the last interview date is?

does anyone know if there is a group for admitted students?
Current third year. The past couple of classes have started a Facebook group independently from the school. If I were you, I would periodically login to FB and search "CMSRU class of 2024" or "Cooper class of 2024". If one hasn't been created yet, you could do it if you wanted that responsibility. I think my class had a page just after second-look day in April.

Also, let me know if anyone has any other questions.

are we allowed to send multiple update letters here if we're on the waitlist?

are we allowed to send multiple update letters here if we're on the waitlist?
The rule used to be that they did not accept update letters. Not sure if that is still the case.

Nevertheless, if they are accepted, a love letter once per month couldn’t hurt. Anything more than that is excessive in my mind.

I know several people who got in off PWL. However, in recent years Cooper has been gaining tremendous traction. Last year, they over accepted as a consequence. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. Good luck.

For those that drove, are you reimbursed for parking in the garage?

Received an II today, but will be turning it down. The only available interview date was March 6th. Good luck to all of you hoping to get in!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone not heard back from Cooper since submitting their secondary in August? Does Cooper do silent rejections?
Thanks!

Just got the call! Interviewed on 2/7

Just got the call at 9:30am!!! Loved the school!! Super surprised because I’m OOS. Interviewed 2/7!

Last edited:
Got the call at 9am and I couldn't be happier!! Love this school and the people. Interviewed 2/7

Got the call as well! This is my first acceptance so I'm absolutely ecstatic. Also interviewed 2/7

Are there no more interview invites going out? If there are, what dates are left? I was complete like mid August, I take this as a silent rejection :(

Does anyone know if the "I accept the offer to CMSRU" option under the Offer Response tab on the portal is binding?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using SDN mobile

Does anyone know if the "I accept the offer to CMSRU" option under the Offer Response tab on the portal is binding?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using SDN mobile

Nope. It just holds your seat until you commit to enroll through AAMCAS. and even still I think you can go with another school until June.

Is Cooper also not showing up on the Choose Your Medical School thing, or is it just me?