2019-2020 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does the adcom here like to receive thank you letters after the interview? i feel like some schools dont care/dont even read them

Members don't see this ad.

II today. Complete 9/24. Only 2 options are in January.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! It’s funny because on their emails they say they review applications on a “rolling basis” but they don’t lol

Honestly, this is the only school that took more than a week to get back to me. I submitted all my secondaries at the end of September, and heard back from the other two schools I received an II from immediately. I had pretty much given up hope that I was gonna get another one, so this is kind of a shock.

Honestly, this is the only school that took more than a week to get back to me. I submitted all my secondaries at the end of September, and heard back from the other two schools I received an II from immediately. I had pretty much given up hope that I was gonna get another one, so this is kind of a shock.
Wow you must have an amazing application then congrats again and best of luck!

II today as well! IS, LM <70, I got the jan 24th date, does anyone know what other dates were available? I’m fortunate to have a few IIs next semester and want to see if I can schedule them near each other

II today as well! IS, LM <70, I got the jan 24th date, does anyone know what other dates were available? I’m fortunate to have a few IIs next semester and want to see if I can schedule them near each other

I also had January 10th open for me. I didn’t see any available dates in February, and didn’t look in March.

Wtf do you have a 528 or something

• Haha
For accepted students and anyone who goes to cooper, should all accepted students fill out the institutional need based scholarship form?

for those from upper middle class families is no point point even if you know your parents are not contributing financially?

Always fill out scholarships. They probably want to just court you to come here, but it's free money for a lot of people.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m a current M2 and things may be different now, but just looking at the voicemail that I have saved, I got the call at 3:55pm so still hope for ya’ll

Regular waitlist :(. Interviewed 12/6. Anyone know how much waitlist movement there is?

• Sad
Annnnnnddd waitlisted. I've been waitlisted by every single MD school but got into my IS DO school. So glad I have a back-up or else I would've been so stressed out by this cycle. Congrats to anyone that got in and good luck with the rest of y'all.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
surprised by II today! complete 9/12, LM 67-69... only interview date I saw available was 1/24

Does anyone know if Cooper accepts post-II updates? I haven't attended the interview yet

For what it's worth, when I interviewed a couple years ago, it was my favorite because it was just a chat. And everyone genuinely cared about you that day. And again, for what it's worth, I go here!

For what it's worth, when I interviewed a couple years ago, it was my favorite because it was just a chat. And everyone genuinely cared about you that day. And again, for what it's worth, I go here!
So they must've done something right ;)

II today. Completed 8/14. IS

II today for 2/7 complete 9/17. OOS

Reactions: 3 users
II this morning!! OOS, Complete 12/15 (deadline) - just proves this whole process is wack, still waiting to hear from schools complete in July lol. Only date available was 2/7

Reactions: 6 users
did anyone who interviewed on 1/10 receive a call today?

My boyfriend just called admissions office and said they already made all their calls this morning. Everyone else will get emails soon. Sorry y'all

Just got the email. Priority wait list. Is high priority and priority the same thing??

Any shot that they will still send out IIs? I haven't heard from them since submitting my secondary.

Has anyone received an email? Or will the phone call be the first notification of acceptance?