-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Rowan (Cooper)
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Congrats! It’s funny because on their emails they say they review applications on a “rolling basis” but they don’t lolII today. Complete 9/24. Only 2 options are in January.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! It’s funny because on their emails they say they review applications on a “rolling basis” but they don’t lol
Honestly, this is the only school that took more than a week to get back to me. I submitted all my secondaries at the end of September, and heard back from the other two schools I received an II from immediately. I had pretty much given up hope that I was gonna get another one, so this is kind of a shock.
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Wow you must have an amazing application then congrats again and best of luck!Honestly, this is the only school that took more than a week to get back to me. I submitted all my secondaries at the end of September, and heard back from the other two schools I received an II from immediately. I had pretty much given up hope that I was gonna get another one, so this is kind of a shock.
II today as well! IS, LM <70, I got the jan 24th date, does anyone know what other dates were available? I’m fortunate to have a few IIs next semester and want to see if I can schedule them near each other
I also had January 10th open for me. I didn’t see any available dates in February, and didn’t look in March.
Honestly, this is the only school that took more than a week to get back to me. I submitted all my secondaries at the end of September, and heard back from the other two schools I received an II from immediately. I had pretty much given up hope that I was gonna get another one, so this is kind of a shock.
Wtf do you have a 528 or something
For accepted students and anyone who goes to cooper, should all accepted students fill out the institutional need based scholarship form?
for those from upper middle class families is no point point even if you know your parents are not contributing financially?
for those from upper middle class families is no point point even if you know your parents are not contributing financially?
Always fill out scholarships. They probably want to just court you to come here, but it's free money for a lot of people.
D
deleted809499
Yeahif we haven't gotten a call, can we assume were on the waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
will they be emailing us today?Yeah
Do they call around 3 or 4 pm?
D
deleted915325
I’m a current M2 and things may be different now, but just looking at the voicemail that I have saved, I got the call at 3:55pm so still hope for ya’ll
D
deleted809499
Regular waitlist 🙁. Interviewed 12/6. Anyone know how much waitlist movement there is?
Medschoolbelle
Full Member
What you mean they don't? How do they do it?Congrats! It’s funny because on their emails they say they review applications on a “rolling basis” but they don’t lol
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Not sure but my guess is that it has to be a "modified rolling basis" meaning that they review applications based on something (i.e. metrics, MCAT score, IS vs. OOS, etc.).What you mean they don't? How do they do it?
D
deleted981042
surprised by II today! complete 9/12, LM 67-69... only interview date I saw available was 1/24
instate?surprised by II today! complete 9/12, LM 67-69... only interview date I saw available was 1/24
D
deleted981042
no, I'm OOS
Does anyone know if Cooper accepts post-II updates? I haven't attended the interview yet
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Not sure I would email/call and ask.Does anyone know if Cooper accepts post-II updates? I haven't attended the interview yet
Really chill- the faculty interviewers were pretty conversational and the actual interview is decently short like 30mintotally understand the NDA but how was the interview day over all? Low stress?
For what it's worth, when I interviewed a couple years ago, it was my favorite because it was just a chat. And everyone genuinely cared about you that day. And again, for what it's worth, I go here!
So they must've done something right 😉For what it's worth, when I interviewed a couple years ago, it was my favorite because it was just a chat. And everyone genuinely cared about you that day. And again, for what it's worth, I go here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Interviewing 1/10! How many people were at the interview day?
12/6 had 30 intervieweesInterviewing 1/10! How many people were at the interview day?
12/6 had 30 interviewees
My interview also had 30.
Medschoolbelle
Full Member
Anybody completed in October heard back?
II today. Completed 8/14. IS
FutureSawbones
Full Member
What time did people get acceptance calls in the past? Waiting anxiously by the phone 
did anyone who interviewed on 1/10 receive a call today?
I interviewed on 1/10 and have not received a call.
FutureSawbones
Full Member
+1I interviewed on 1/10 and have not received a call.
FutureSawbones
Full Member
My boyfriend just called admissions office and said they already made all their calls this morning. Everyone else will get emails soon. Sorry y'all
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Just got the email. Priority wait list. Is high priority and priority the same thing??
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
me either :/ complete 8/12. It sucks that they don’t accept updates.Any shot that they will still send out IIs? I haven't heard from them since submitting my secondary.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ScrubDaddy5
New Member
Has anyone received an email? Or will the phone call be the first notification of acceptance?
Phone call will be the first notificationHas anyone received an email? Or will the phone call be the first notification of acceptance?
For those accepted, what time did you get the call?Phone call will be the first notification
ScrubDaddy5
New Member
Have you received a call?Phone call will be the first notification
9:38 AMFor those accepted, what time did you get the call?