Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or it’s gonna be “early March” :/
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Or it’s gonna be “early March” :/
Ughhhh is it too early call that it’s not happening today?! I’m annoyed with this roller coaster of emotions!!
Maybe it won't be today at all...Might be later this afternoon
why does this mean decisions are coming today....So I asked someone on admissions a question a couple of weeks ago, and they happened to reply to me this morning...coincidence I think not! 😉 gluck today all you impressive people!
They started late in December as well, like 2 or 3 PM!I hope. But if they are doing it all in one day (also an assumption) why would they start so late?
OMG stoppp u r giving me hopeeeeThey started late in December as well, like 2 or 3 PM!
Don't worry, give it another hour or so and we can go back to feeling hopelessOMG stoppp u r giving me hopeeee
🙁 🙁Current student— I am pretty sure decisions are going out today. Hoping for the best for all of you!
Got the acceptance call!!!
I see someone else has been looking at last year's thread too lmaoCongrats! Your name doesn't happen to be close to the top of the alphabet, is it?
First or last nameCongrats! Your name doesn't happen to be close to the top of the alphabet, is it?
Got the acceptance call!!!
Jeez....straight silence, probably taking the L here
Just got the call!!
You give me hope in these dark timesJust got the call!!
Last name towards end of alphabet?
Is it safe to assume they are done sending out acceptances?
That did not seem like a lot of acceptances at all.
Someone said they’ll be in breakMaybe they’ll do another wave tomorrow? Or we have just have to account for ppl not on SDN, will post tomorrow, etc.
Someone said they’ll be in break
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.