Mar 15, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Isn't Spring Break for WSU the second week of March? Since office will be closed, how can they give us the results?
The first year class is on spring break from 3/13-4/15; the second year class has been done since December; the 3rd and 4th years go all year 'round, so the school is still open

Oct 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I've been accepted back i November and there has been no update on second look. Is anyone else in the same boat?

About the Ads
About the Ads
Feb 11, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
is it 500 people that are placed on the waitlist?

Jan 29, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed back in November. Got WL in December. I followed up with an LOI and an LOU, in early Jan and in mid-Feb, respectively. Wayne is my top choice and am absolutely excited about the service opportunities given to students there.

I want to continue to show my interest through another letter but don't have much to update or to add to my file. Any thoughts on what I can do to show my continued interest? Or should I just wait patiently until they make a decision?

Oct 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed back in November. Got WL in December. I followed up with an LOI and an LOU, in early Jan and in mid-Feb, respectively. Wayne is my top choice and am absolutely excited about the service opportunities given to students there.

I want to continue to show my interest through another letter but don't have much to update or to add to my file. Any thoughts on what I can do to show my continued interest? Or should I just wait patiently until they make a decision?
Gotta be careful to not annoy them. By LOI did you mean Interest or Intent?

Jul 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Just received the Second Look Day postcard in the mail day. I live 600 miles away from Detroit

About the Ads
Oct 17, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed & WL in November, accepted yesterday! The urban clinical opportunities in Detroit stood out to me since day 1. Does anyone know what the average graduate indebtedness for OOS students is?

Aug 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed & WL in November, accepted yesterday! The urban clinical opportunities in Detroit stood out to me since day 1. Does anyone know what the average graduate indebtedness for OOS students is?
At what time did you receive the acceptance email?

About the Ads

94hdogs

2+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical

What's a LOU?

CaptainWEMT

Directorate of Disgruntled Cat Toys
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Jan 21, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
has anyone recently been accepted without getting waitlisted?? I interviewed in mid january and was just waitlisted yesterday

Jul 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
What day and time is it at?
It says April 6th at 8AM, but they sent an email recently saying they're gonna keep a close eye on the virus and then keep us updated on whether they're going to carry on with the event.

About the Ads