2020-2021 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WAS JUST TAKEN OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT TO ATTEND WITH YOU ALL, best day ever.

Does any one know our start date?

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone called for the movement recently? I feel like there have been at least 5 people so far?? Crossing my fingers! Congrats yall

Reactions: 1 user
Just curious, for those who got in recently, are you OOS or IS?

Just withdrew my application. I was on the top high tier WL. I hope someone gets moved up the waitlist a little quicker because of this. Good luck to all!

Reactions: 2 users
I

I will say that 7 people joined the GroupMe today. But they could’ve been previously accepted and are just now coming across the link
could you post the link for the group me?

Hi everyone! This is my first post, but I’ve been looking at this forum for what seems like every five minutes over the past few weeks. I interviewed with Campbell in February, and I was notified of my top 20 waitlist status in early May. I was just accepted today, and I couldn’t be more excited to be a student at CUSOM. Please stay hopeful!! There is movement, and best of luck to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Hi everyone! This is my first post, but I’ve been looking at this forum for what seems like every five minutes over the past few weeks. I interviewed with Campbell in February, and I was notified of my top 20 waitlist status in early May. I was just accepted today, and I couldn’t be more excited to be a student at CUSOM. Please stay hopeful!! There is movement, and best of luck to everyone!
Congrats!!! are you IS or OOS if you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s so exciting congratulations!!!

Withdrew my A today. Hope it goes to one of you!!! I know how much the WL sucks

Reactions: 5 users
The school stated that the waitlist movement has just started! Question does anyone know if middle tier or low tier have chance of being pulled off?

Nope they never give a number but they stated it’s starting right now and to remain hopeful until mid July

Just got accepted an hour ago!!! I was top high tier on the waitlist! Can't wait, Campbell was my top choice!!!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
How many people do you propose are in each category? Now that someone was pulled from the top high tier Campbell must be through the top 20. Gives me hope!

Hope everyone is doing well! It's been rather quiet recently

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone know the exact laptop model that they give to students at orientation?
Hey! 2nd year here- we have the dell XPs 13, but they had some issues this year so I’m not sure if they r keeping that model for the incoming class

What did they go over in the waitlist workshop?

What did they go over in the waitlist workshop?
Basically how to stay involved and showing interest, sending letters for updates and stuff. Talked about reapplying and just general waitlist information

Did anyone else just randomly get an A to the Class of 2026...? Lol I guess I'm flattered but seeing as that I am already attending my top choice med school I will not be taking up their offer. (Also I did not know CUSOM offered deferred acceptances.)

I guess my top high tier waitlist spot only resulted in a deferred acceptance in the next cycle. This school must really be in demand and not have much waitlist movement.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else just randomly get an A to the Class of 2026...? Lol I guess I'm flattered but seeing as that I am already attending my top choice med school I will not be taking up their offer. (Also I did not know CUSOM offered deferred acceptances.)

I guess my top high tier waitlist spot only resulted in a deferred acceptance in the next cycle. This school must really be in demand and not have much waitlist movement.
I did as well

Reactions: 1 users