2020-2021 Chicago Med at Rosalind Franklin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was also in the first wave of IIs and completed VITA 9/21, but I’m not sure when we’ll hear back since this cycle is so different than previous ones

AFAIK schools are still working to release them at or around the 15th, I know other schools like drexel are releasing theirs later (like the 29th). Think of the 15th as the day that they are allowed to start releasing A's instead of THE day that they release them

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
sorry in advance if neurotic but did anyone that already submitted their VITA not get that update email? not sure if it means anything but just asking

sorry in advance if neurotic but did anyone that already submitted their VITA not get that update email? not sure if it means anything but just asking

The email that they were talking about was word for word the email we got for the vita invite

im guessing they got that email if they already took vita

Members don't see this ad :)
Also in first wave, vita completed 9/14

Good luck everyone today and onward! May the A's be ever in your favor

Reactions: 6 users
has another wave of VITA invites gone out recently?
Last VITA invite I saw was from 10/5. I imagine that RFU adcoms are currently reviewing the hundreds of VITA and when they get the rounds of As sent, they’ll then do another wave of VITA.

Last VITA invite I saw was from 10/5. I imagine that RFU adcoms are currently reviewing the hundreds of VITA and when they get the rounds of As sent, they’ll then do another wave of VITA.

Hopefully favorably, VITA is rough

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes. Does this mean we're rejected? I did pretty poorly on that dang VITA thing so I am assuming thats what this means.

Yeah, I mean the checklist. They also added a bunch of contact information for other staff, which makes me think it's not a rejection though?

When did you guys have your VITAs complete by? I took a few weeks to do mine so I think it's too early for me to hear back tbh.

When did you guys have your VITAs complete by? I took a few weeks to do mine so I think it's too early for me to hear back tbh.
I got email confirmation that my VITA was complete September 13.

My application page still shows my checklist so I am getting really nervous.

Reactions: 1 users
Checklist is still there. Everything looks the same for me

ACCEPTED! OOS. Complete 7/18. II 9/9. LM 70. I am shocked!! If y'all are nervous about your VITA, there is hope — I don't think I smiled once nor made eye contact with the camera!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
This is so exciting :) I finished my VITA at the beginning of Oct so I'm not expecting to hear back any time soon. But so happy to hear the A's! Congrats yall
:happy:

ACCEPTED! OOS. Complete 7/18. II 9/9. LM 70. I am shocked!! If y'all are nervous about your VITA, there is hope — I don't think I smiled once nor made eye contact with the camera!
Did they email you? Did your application checklist disappear prior?

I guess if your checklist is gone, there is A coming your way. Great watch me check my portal everyday to see if my checklist is gone

Congratulations! When did you complete your VITA?

VITA completed 9/9 and my checklist is still there. Looks like I am not getting an A today

Does it look like acceptances all came out at the same time or are they just trickling out today?

Kinda wishing I did my VITA sooner now :sour:

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted!! I'm in shock :eek:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
1:21 pm today, about an hour ago
I keep forgetting about time zones, so that is not looking good for me since it is 1:25pm here now and that puts you in line with about all of the other acceptances, suggesting that they are not rolling them out throughout the day

Dang so upset I haven’t heard anything with my vita complete 9/14. ):

Accepted! Just to confirm, the Declaration of Intent is non-binding right? I'm assuming it's just procedure and we can still withdraw at a later date if we receive multiple offers down the road.

Accepted! Just to confirm, the Declaration of Intent is non-binding right? I'm assuming it's just procedure and we can still withdraw at a later date if we receive multiple offers down the road.
How long ago did you get accepted and when was your VITA?

I would also like to know about the declaration fo intent