2021-2022 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
question does anyone know how much time we have in between getting an acceptance and choosing the commit to enroll? i recently got off the WL so just want to know if i should hold out on another school or just commit
 
question does anyone know how much time we have in between getting an acceptance and choosing the commit to enroll? i recently got off the WL so just want to know if i should hold out on another school or just commit
July 22 is the CTE deadline. You get a couple days before you have the non-refundable deposit due, but you could always bite the bullet on the deposit if you got off a WL elsewhere you wanted later in May/June/July.
 
question does anyone know how much time we have in between getting an acceptance and choosing the commit to enroll? i recently got off the WL so just want to know if i should hold out on another school or just commit
zachary called me and said i have until tuesday morning (i was accepted this monday)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's still a good thing, I'm guessing they're gonna give preference to those without other As.

Does anyone remember the answer choice options because I clicked so quickly and they didn’t send a confirmation email of the answer I picked🥲 I am praying I picked the correct one…
 
Does anyone remember the answer choice options because I clicked so quickly and they didn’t send a confirmation email of the answer I picked🥲 I am praying I picked the correct one…
I think it was like:

1. No, I am no longer interested
2. I have an acceptance but am still interested
3. I have no acceptances and am still very interested

Certain on the order, wording may not be exact
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got in today! Absolutely surreal. I was preparing for reapplication, so this couldn't have come at a better time. In case it is helpful for anyone, I interviewed on Oct. 12th and was waitlisted on Dec. 10th.

Lots of love for anyone else on the waitlist - the waiting is really tough and answering questions from family and friends is the worst
 
Got in today! Absolutely surreal. I was preparing for reapplication, so this couldn't have come at a better time. In case it is helpful for anyone, I interviewed on Oct. 12th and was waitlisted on Dec. 10th.

Lots of love for anyone else on the waitlist - the waiting is really tough and answering questions from family and friends is the worst
Congrats!! Glad you don’t have to reapply 🙂

If you don’t mind me asking, could you share your stats and when you received the e-mail?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad