2021-2022 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! Has anyone who received the super late II for the alternate list (I believe the interview dates were 6/21 and 6/23) gotten off of it yet?
Their cte is 22 so you might get off

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Has anyone who received the super late II for the alternate list (I believe the interview dates were 6/21 and 6/23) gotten off of it yet?
I've been checking this daily to see if anyone else had heard either. It's been silent for me, was hoping to hear something this week.

Reactions: 1 users
Just realized that the entering class of 2019 had an average of 505 and 3.45. That’s kind of embarrassingly low for an MD. How could it be this bad? I don’t think any other MD program besides maybe HBCU has been that low…

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just realized that the entering class of 2019 had an average of 505 and 3.45. That’s kind of embarrassingly low for an MD. How could it be this bad? I don’t think any other MD program besides maybe HBCU has been that low…
I mean the school is known for being more "competency" based than other places. Averages hide a lot of information, as well - on MSAR, the median MCAT is 514 and median GPA is 3.78 for the most recent app cycle.

Has anyone heard anything? I feel like at this point I should assume rejection because there hasn't been an update and there are only 1.5 business days between now and their orientation starting..

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything? I feel like at this point I should assume rejection because there hasn't been an update and there are only 1.5 business days between now and their orientation starting..
I feel the same way...

Just got the official rejection a few minutes ago. I wonder if they accepted anyone off of the waitlist from those interviews..