2020-2021 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Paid my deposit and filled out acceptance forms 10/20, got the final confirmation email this morning
How does the final confirmation email look like? I only got a confirmation when I paid the deposit. Haven't received anything since I filled out the acceptance form yesterday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does the final confirmation email look like? I only got a confirmation when I paid the deposit. Haven't received anything since I filled out the acceptance form yesterday.
39649A34-CEA8-41C6-923C-78D6D3DA60EA.jpeg
 
So my "thank you for interviewing" message has vanished in the portal. I believe that means they have made a decision on me. Should I be expecting a decision this Friday or next Monday? Has the message left for anybody else?
 
I interviewed last week, so it's odd that the message went away so quickly. But, I am a Creighton undergrad student and interviewed early in the week so I am not too worried that it means bad news. I just hope it means I get a decision soon, this is painful!
Also interviewed last week - message also gone.
I think we'll hear tomorrow??
 
So my "thank you for interviewing" message has vanished in the portal. I believe that means they have made a decision on me. Should I be expecting a decision this Friday or next Monday? Has the message left for anybody else?
I think mine is gone too. Their portal isn’t that great and I can’t 100% remember where the message was though lol. Was it when you first log in or under the “Check Status” tab?
 
I think mine is gone too. Their portal isn’t that great and I can’t 100% remember where the message was though lol. Was it when you first log in or under the “Check Status” tab?

When you click "check status" it normally says "thanks for interviewing...". When it's gone then it presumably means they have made a decision on you.

I hope they come out with decisions today!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it too early in the cycle to send an update letter? I don't even have very big updates (a manuscript was submitted to a journal, and as of recently I do food pantry volunteering)

I just want some attention from Creighton ... love me pls
 
Is it too early in the cycle to send an update letter? I don't even have very big updates (a manuscript was submitted to a journal, and as of recently I do food pantry volunteering)

I just want some attention from Creighton ... love me pls
They are very into updates of any sort. Definitely send it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody else complete in July and still haven’t heard back? Not sure if this is a good or bad thing!
 
Anyone accepted to Creighton has tried to switch campuses and know what the process of getting on the list is?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have done the info session in the week of interviewing- what would you recommend wearing? Regular interview suit? Thanks!