2020-2021 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

this school was very unorganized, the financial aid team and ad coms gave conflicting information that took me weeks to sort out and still wasn't able to resolve in time for me to decide on this school and I've since dropped my A. if it is any reflection of the college of medicine it does not bode well. Good luck on the WL guys!!
any chance they gave you a campus decision before you had to decide on the A? I've been wondering how that would play out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just withdrew my A! Interviewed 3/3, accepted 5/14, never waitlisted, never sent LOI. I found out my campus assignment today (exactly 2 weeks after getting the A), and they give you 3 weeks from A to decide. I was assigned Reading.

Anyway, hope one of you guys gets my spot! ✨
Did they give you the option to be on a waitlist for the main campus? This is a deciding factor for me as well 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed 4/8 and was waitlisted earlier today (won’t be joining the WL though) 😁best of luck everyone 🙏🏽
 
I have no idea what it means to not be WL or be WL here. Weird that I interviewed after many of you and got the email today. Anyone have any insight on this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got on the WL...let's say I get in..is it bad if I withdraw the WL eventually (if I don't hear back) after sending an LOI in May? Drexel is still my preferred school, however my other acceptance starts school VERY soon and if I get off the waitlist let's say in a month, that's going to be about a month in for my other school. I should have thought this out better with the LOI, but I was also hoping for an acceptance
 
Last edited:
I got on the WL...let's say I get in..is it bad if I decline after sending an LOI in May? Drexel is still my preferred school, however my other acceptance starts school VERY soon and if I get off the waitlist let's say in a month, that's going to be about a month in for my other school. I should have thought this out better with the LOI, but I was also hoping for an acceptance
The simple way to avoid this is by withdrawing from the WL. Why would you even consider staying on it once school starts, ESPECIALLY if you plan to decline???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Attachments

  • 2569CA23-D9C7-4018-9FD7-FD4A5DE322F0.png
    2569CA23-D9C7-4018-9FD7-FD4A5DE322F0.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 364