2020-2021 Geisinger Commonwealth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I contacted them today! They just said the generic, wait until the end of July and that they can't disclose information etc. I agree with @bougies, I wish they gave us a little insight so we can plan our next few months..

I always try to stay hopeful but today really got me down with the waiting and the ambiguity on the phone :/
Yeah, the only other school I interviewed at just rejected me, so Geisinger is my last shot. I just want to know if I have a chance or should make other plans...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Dear GCSOM Admissions Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I regret to inform you that I will not be attending GCSOM's MD Program in the Fall of 2021.
I appreciate your interest, however, due to the competitive nature of this year's application process, I will have to withdraw my application.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
XXX"

Withdrew my acceptance here.
Good luck everyone!i
"Dear GCSOM Admissions Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I regret to inform you that I will not be attending GCSOM's MD Program in the Fall of 2021.
I appreciate your interest, however, due to the competitive nature of this year's application process, I will have to withdraw my application.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
XXX"

Withdrew my acceptance here.
Good luck everyone!
I just noticed your username. Is it a reference to Dr Disrespect? 😂
 
"Dear GCSOM Admissions Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I regret to inform you that I will not be attending GCSOM's MD Program in the Fall of 2021.
I appreciate your interest, however, due to the competitive nature of this year's application process, I will have to withdraw my application.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
XXX"

Withdrew my acceptance here.
Good luck everyone!
Did you really say that? You're my hero!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i had an unknown caller back from Tuesday. haven't been able to call back the number, and no voicemail. would Geisinger have sent an email if I wasn't able to pick up?
 
i had an unknown caller back from Tuesday. haven't been able to call back the number, and no voicemail. would Geisinger have sent an email if I wasn't able to pick up?
Hm, hard to say but it seemed like people who missed calls got a call back within the same day. Did they call you multiple times?
 
Just sitting here hoping for the call like

bernie-meme-photog.jpg
 
For those of you that got called off the waitlist, did you also receive emails before/slightly after/days after getting the call and did they update anything on the Geisinger application portal?
 
For those of you that got called off the waitlist, did you also receive emails before/slightly after/days after getting the call and did they update anything on the Geisinger application portal?
I personally had no warning, just received a call from an unknown number. Last contact from me was more than a month earlier.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Our student canvas page shows 115 students currently registered to the class.

With a class size of 115, I suspect new seats will only be offered if an accepted students withdraws.