Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! When did you interview?A - a few minutes ago! good luck to everyone else!!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!! When did you interview?A - a few minutes ago! good luck to everyone else!!!
Congrats!!! When were you complete? 🙂II !!!!! I can actually rest easy this weekend I am so overjoyed
thanks! 9/30Congrats!!! When were you complete? 🙂
Congrats!!! 🙂 Would you mind sharing your stats?thanks! 9/30
LM 70 WARS was borderline B/A levelCongrats!!! 🙂 Would you mind sharing your stats?
A- earlier today! Interview 9/15. Number started with 301!
I interviewed on 9/09 but haven't heard anything. I messed up my email situtation, so I'm just checking my status on the portal. Has it updated beyond "Under Review" for you?Interviewed 9/10
Congrats! Did the call come from your interviewer?A- earlier today! Interview 9/15. Number started with 301!
It was the dean of admissions!Congrats! Did the call come from your interviewer?
wow congrats! I was complete 9/25 and am still under reviewthanks! 9/30
Not yet. I'm assuming maybe this coming week?Any 9/21-9/25 interviewees hearing back?
R just now..
complete 8/14, OOS, ORM.
+1 essentially same complete date. Good luck to those waiting to hear back!R just now - Pre II, Complete August 15th. Gluck everyone else.
haha felt the same way when I got my R last weekPre-II R, OOS with ties, LM70 complete 8/16. You’re welcome for that $130 donation!
Off topic but you have the best cat profile pic I've seenPre-II R, Complete 8/19. Good luck to the rest of y'all!
Same, 511 MCAT sGPA 3.8 cGPA 3.86. Best of luck to everyone!!pre-II R this morning. Good luck everyone!!
Same. Best of luck to all!R. Complete 8/1. Good luck everyone!
lol +1 but complete 8/3. good luck to everybody else wherever you all end up!!Pre-II R, OOS with ties, LM70 complete 8/16. You’re welcome for that $130 donation!
Is anyone before 8/5 still waiting to hear back? As in no II and no R either
I was complete 8/6 with no II or R yetIs anyone before 8/5 still waiting to hear back? As in no II and no R either
I was complete 8/6 with no II or R yet
I haven't heard either. Do you guys think this means they aren't reviewing chronologically or what?
Maybe we are on like a hold? It seems the Rs were being sent out chronologically based on posts.
I was given a deadline of Nov 6 (3 weeks) to formally accept or decline the offer. If you accept it isn't binding....you have until April 30th to commit I believe!For those of you who have been accepted, how long does Georgetown holds your seat until you decide if you want to attend there?
Sorry to hear that :/ When did you interview?Post-II R yesterday. Good luck to you all, on to the next lol
Sorry to hear that :/ When did you interview?
Received an II two weeks ago—for those who have interviewed, how is it? This would be my first virtual interview ever, so definitely anxious!
+1Pre-II R just now. Complete 8/24
When were you complete?Pre-II R just now. 68LM reapplicant, which means I donated $260 in total. No Bueno
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.