-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Georgetown
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jesus, this is like waiting in line to be slaughtered. Submitted on 8/8 and just waiting for the axe at this pointJust got the pre-II R; complete 8/3. Good luck to y'all waiting for the judgement😉
Big oof. Pre-II R just now literally as I was writing an update letter for them. Complete 07/30. Worked for MedStar Georgetown Hospital last year. Good luck everyone!
veggiepremed
Full Member
Complete 8/3 .. waiting 
Pre-II R just now, sad but not surprised. Complete 8/5, OOS. Best of luck everyone!
YoloSwagCats
Full Member
First pre-II R of the season, complete 8/5
Pre-II R complete 8/13
pre-med202022
Full Member
Do yall think mid-Aug complete dates will hear back today too?
D
deleted1009115
I’m scared lol
Pre-II R oof poured my soul into that essay too. complete early August
definitely_not_an_athlete
Full Member
Pre-II rejection just now, complete 8/7. Good luck to those still standing!
Pre-II R, LM = 70, 8/13 submission, best of luck yall keep fighting the good fight
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
synergetics2020
Full Member
pre-II R, LM 68.8, complete 8/10
Quarantini
Full Member
D
deleted1053887
Oof that sucks. Which date did you interview if you don’t mind me asking?Post II rejection earlier this morning. Interviewed in September. Thought it went great but guess I wasn’t a fit.
4.0/ 511
im complete at 10/1 so don't lose hope since you're competing against idiots like meAre they still handing out IIs? it seems like mostly Rs at this point... 🙁 🙁
MissDoctaDocta
Full Member
Pre-II R. Complete Aug 7th. Good luck everyone!
im complete at 10/1 so don't lose hope since you're competing against idiots like me
Same LM score and complete date! +1 on the idiot gang.
Kobe24forever
Full Member
If you don't mind me asking, how did your interview go ?First Post-interview Rejection... Complete in July/ Interviewed in September
517 / 4.0
It was on 09/09Oof that sucks. Which date did you interview if you don’t mind me asking?
D
deleted1060270
Pre-II R this morning, complete 7/26.
The anxiety I feel watching this thread with an 8/3 complete date is like being in first place on Rainbow Road when someone lets a blue shell fly, now I wait to get knocked off the track into the abyssComplete 8/3 .. waiting![]()
Jesus, this is like waiting in line to be slaughtered. Submitted on 8/8 and just waiting for the axe at this point![]()
Yup, definitely feeling like an innocent little lamb at this point. Expecting for the axe to come down sometime next week probably, as I was complete late August.
jwar79
Full Member
Also got my first pre-II rejection. Glad I came to this thread because it seems like a lot of good applicants got one too. I'm assuming they just sent a batch out this morning so if you were early August and didn't get it you might be good but what do I know. Good luck to all of you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
56phalanges
Full Member
Post-II R this morning. thought the interview went well but I guess I wasn't a fit :/
No but I bet its an acceptance. Congrats!For those of you that got the call did it start with 202-888... I just missed a call
Did you call them back?For those of you that got the call did it start with 202-888... I just missed a call
Post-II R this morning. thought the interview went well but I guess I wasn't a fit :/
do you mind saying what date you interviewed?
I tried but it the phone number isn’t set up to receive calls. I’ll just wait to see if I get an email or another call but I’m so nervous about getting my hopes up!Did you call them back?
I hope so!No but I bet its an acceptance. Congrats!
Ahh, fingers crossed for us both then!I tried but it the phone number isn’t set up to receive calls. I’ll just wait to see if I get an email or another call but I’m so nervous about getting my hopes up!
I interviewed today and I totally forgot to write down the name of my interviewer. Is there any way I can find out her name or should I address the thank you note to Georgetown Admissions Committee?
Their name will be under the Acknowledgments tab in the portal!I interviewed today and I totally forgot to write down the name of my interviewer. Is there any way I can find out her name or should I address the thank you note to Georgetown Admissions Committee?
Thank you so much! I totally skimmed over that part!Their name will be under the Acknowledgments tab in the portal!
56phalanges
Full Member
Interviewed 9/10do you mind saying what date you interviewed?
+1 on the idiot gang! hoping for the best lolSame LM score and complete date! +1 on the idiot gang.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premiepremie
Full Member
Congrats! Can I ask what date you interviewed?Accepted just now via phone call! They’re in the vicinity!!!
September 9th was my interview date! Thanks premie!Congrats! Can I ask what date you interviewed?