You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Illinois
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bigshockshawn
Full Member
Did you call? Or just guessing? I’m being so neurotic rn.Looks like it'll be for tomorrow!
Did you call? Or just guessing? I’m being so neurotic rn.
I'm just guessing considering it's 5 PM CST and no emails yet, I think the admissions team had a long day today so results probably will go out tomorrow. I'm super neurotic as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Amiri said they’d try to send results after their meeting, but if they weren’t able to, we’d know by Friday. I don’t think they’d send results after business hours, but who knows!Did you call? Or just guessing? I’m being so neurotic rn.
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Should we call admissions tomorrow late afternoon then, if we don't hear anything tomorrow morning/afternoon?
Should we call admissions tomorrow late afternoon then, if we don't hear anything tomorrow morning/afternoon?
I'm not sure if they are working in-person in the office so I think it's best to email them!
NeedAnotherNap
Full Member
I got my acceptance at around 9:30PM central time on a Friday, so there is still plenty of time!
letsgoooooo
Full Member
sending everyone good luck for tomorrow!!!
I know they have a great student run clinic at the Chicago campus. A current student would know better but I don’t think you have to be part of a specific track to be involved.Does anyone know if UI has student-run clinics for underserved areas? or are those programs only for specialized tracks
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Today is the day!
anyone 10/27 interview day receive an A yet?
sredna4
Full Member
I interviewed 10/21 and am still waiting. Has anyone heard?anyone 10/27 interview day receive an A yet?
Last edited:
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Not yet. Interviewed 9/13 and still waiting. Sent an update/interest letter earlier this week.I interviewed 10/20 and am still waiting. Has anyone heard?
Its been radio silence from the school today. They sent me an email with our group photo last night and nearly gave me a heart attack LOL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
An acceptance with the group photo would have been a nice touch, right?Its been radio silence from the school today. They sent me an email with our group photo last night and nearly gave me a heart attack LOL
lol me too!!Its been radio silence from the school today. They sent me an email with our group photo last night and nearly gave me a heart attack LOL
effervescentseaotter
Full Member
Got that delayed decision. Rough, but I guess it is what it is. Happy to even get that II. See y'all next month and good luck!
What interview day were you?Got that delayed decision. Rough, but I guess it is what it is. Happy to even get that II. See y'all next month and good luck!
Congrats!!!! When did you hear?Accepted!
I got the email a couple of hours ago but I just sawCongrats!!!! When did you hear?
Nothing here from me. Interviewed last week, but they said i'd get a decision today :/ I've seen on last year's forum that people got emails as late as 8/9 CST so still plenty of time.Anyone else not receive anything yet?
Nothing here from me. Interviewed last week, but they said i'd get a decision today :/ I've seen on last year's forum that people got emails as late as 8/9 CST so still plenty of time.
Cries in EST time.
SameCries in EST time.
NontraditionalEMS
Full Member
Illinois just went into Stage 3 lockdown. I'm not expecting late calls.
itbelikethatsometimes
Full Member
Congratulations! When did you interview?Accepted!
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Well today wasn't what I thought it would be. Didn't hear back today, still under "delayed decision." Hopefully good news next month when adcoms meet again.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
itbelikethatsometimes
Full Member
Anyone still not heard anything? Interview 10/22
I still haven’t received anything. I interviewed last week but they said to expect an answer by today. Maybe they just didn’t get through as many applicants as they expected.Anyone still not heard anything? Interview 10/22
itbelikethatsometimes
Full Member
Those who heard back today, would you be willing to share interview date and what time you got the email? Not sure what the silence means lol
d
Last edited:
sredna4
Full Member
Today was not the day :{ see profile pic for my feels on the matterToday is the day!
Dr. Amiri did say to email them if we don't hear, but I slightly hesitate because I don't want to annoy them if they are already overwhelmedShould we e-mail them this weekend about not hearing back?
Polyxena2020
Full Member
Does anyone know if last month’s ‘delayed decision’ crowd will hear anything this month?
Last edited:
bigshockshawn
Full Member
I was accepted into the PAP program so if I go here I’d take classes at UIC in the fall and start their MD program in 2022!! I got the email at exactly 3:30pm! So happy!
Do you think they’ll send them today? Or we have to wait until Monday
The only way to know that is to email them, though as the other poster said earlier, I think with Illinois going to stage 3 lockdown, we are a bit hesitant in emailing them since they are probably swarmed.
Yeah I’m probably not gonna email themThe only way to know that is to email them, though as the other poster said earlier, I think with Illinois going to stage 3 lockdown, we are a bit hesitant in emailing them since they are probably swarmed.
I emailed, will update when I get a response
Just got my first A!!! So excited! Interviewed 11/12.
Just got my first A!!! So excited! Interviewed 11/12.
Did you receive your email today?
+1Just got my first A!!! So excited! Interviewed 11/12.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get your answer after emailing?
No I never got a response directly but I suppose this is better hahaDid you get your answer after emailing?
No I never got a response directly but I suppose this is better haha
Thanks! Just got the A as well!!