2020-2021 Rutgers (New Jersey)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final R. Priority waitlist. Already committed to a DO school in an area where I'm not scared to walk out my front door ;p
I wish everyone, both accepted and not, the best of luck in all future studies!
 
For people stalking the thread next year... I was accepted off the priority waitlist within the last two months. Make sure to consistently show interest if you want to get off of it. Based off the class group messaging, I think there is significant waitlist movement it's just not widely reported on SDN.
Do you think anyone got accepted from the normal waitlist as well?
 
Hi everyone, are there any accepted ED applicants here? I have a few questions, I plan on applying next cycle so hoping I can PM someone? Thanks for the help!!
 
Question: I never received a confirmation email from NJMS that my application is complete even though it told me I would receive one after I submitted my secondary...but online it's marked as complete. Do i need to contact them?
Hi! I am having the same issue with my application right now. Can you lmk what had happened since? Did they end up still receiving your application?