2020-2021 Western Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea that is weird, I'm OOS with no ties and LM of 72. I got a secondary a while ago

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also got my pre-secondary rejection this morning. LM 70, OOS. Feelsbadman

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I don’t really see my status, it just shows the dates I received and completed the application

Use a different browser. Microsoft Edge (of all things) worked for me.
I just needed to wait and check back later, the site updated. But still, Microsoft edge?? Idek how to use that ahahah props to u

Members don't see this ad :)
Their website says that "select applicants" move to experience review. They don't specify how many.
I'm really trying to find out how they might determine this. Maybe it's a numbers screen? Doesn't make sense for it to be holistic, since the experiences review is where they...finally read your experiences. Or maybe it's just based on PS or something before the rest of the app is read?

Judging by all you guys who are complete, getting experience reviews, and review for phone interview, would I be considered late/behind the curve if I submitted my application in 2-3 days?

Judging by all you guys who are complete, getting experience reviews, and review for phone interview, would I be considered late/behind the curve if I submitted my application in 2-3 days?
No, you're alright I submitted mine after a week and I'm being considered for a phone interview

No, you're alright I submitted mine after a week and I'm being considered for a phone interview

Where do you see your status? I have checked the “status” tab but it just shows what i have completed in a grid but not a status such as “under review”. I have tried multiple browsers

Just checked and my status is now "Experiences Review Completed." Is the next step just a long wait till I find out whether I got a phone interview?

Just checked and my status is now "Experiences Review Completed." Is the next step just a long wait till I find out whether I got a phone interview?
When did they begin yours?

Where do you see your status? I have checked the “status” tab but it just shows what i have completed in a grid but not a status such as “under review”. I have tried multiple browsers
They sent me an email that my experience review was complete and that I was being evaluated for a phone interview. My status indicates that my experience review is complete

are most people’s experience reviews still going on? Mine began Thursday and haven’t been notified that it’s complete

Did anyone else's review start 8/06 and is still going on?

Experiences under review, complete 7/27, OOS.

How long after submitting your secondary did people move to the experience review phase

Application under experience review today. IS applicant, complete 7/28. Email was in the "promotions" section of my gmail, just a heads up to everyone. Also, not sure how they're deciding on who moves forward with experience review but I have LM ~66 so I don't think it's just a stats thing.

Last edited:
Application under experience review today. IS applicant, complete 7/28. Email was in the "promotions" section of my gmail, just a heads up to everyone. Also, not sure how they're deciding on who moves forward with experience review but I have LM ~66 so I don't think it's just a stats thing.

+1, OOS, complete 8/3. The email was also in the promotions section of my Gmail

Entered experience review just an hour ago. Received secondary 7/22, Submitted 7/30, Complete 7/31, OOS.

Experience review finished and got a email saying in consideration for phone interview. Does anybody know of these different phases actually weed out people. Do people get rejected post experience review and not make it to the point where they are considered for a phone interview. Not sure if i should feel good about making it this far or not
\__/

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Experience review finished and got a email saying in consideration for phone interview. Does anybody know of these different phases actually weed out people. Do people get rejected post experience review and not make it to the point where they are considered for a phone interview. Not sure if i should feel good about making it this far or not
\__/
Ive been under experience review since 8/6 and haven't heard back. Could mean that I didn't advance to the next phase

\__/
From last year's thread, it seems like a lot of phone interview invites come 1-4 weeks after experience review completion, but there were others who received phone interview invites as late as December...
Also, I think they do give out a few R's in between all these steps.

Just moved into experiences review (via email, also reflected in portal), complete 08/3

Ive been under experience review since 8/6 and haven't heard back. Could mean that I didn't advance to the next phase

I was in the experience review on 8/6, but I just got the phone interview consideration email this morning, so I don't think it's a rejection if the experience review takes longer!

Reactions: 4 users
Moved into experience review this morning! OOS and complete on 8/03

Do most people get to the experience review stage? Or is it more selective?
Their website claims that it's selective but this thread suggests that everybody who submitted the secondary before ~7/30 has moved to that stage.

Experience review complete today, it began on 8/06. I also haven't received an email yet, I just checked my status

Reactions: 3 users