2020-2021 Western Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call OMG. I thought this cycle was over for me - waitlisted at both the schools I interviewed at.
Congrats 🎊 Do you mind sharing your stats? Did you send a letter of intent?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got the Acceptance call earlier this morning! No LOI. I'm deliberating whether or not to take it over the one I have now. COA is a huge consideration and I doubt there's any chance of me getting a scholarship here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the Acceptance call earlier this morning! No LOI. I'm deliberating whether or not to take it over the one I have now. COA is a huge consideration and I doubt there's any chance of me getting a scholarship here.
Congratulations!

Congrats! Do you mind me asking your stats?

I've decided to attend school somewhere else so I'm dropping my A here. Good Luck everyone! I hope it goes to one of you guys

Reactions: 2 users
Just got off the waitlist! 514 MCAT, 3.87 cGPA, OOS!

Reactions: 4 users
Reap x3. I got 5 interviews this year and was waitlisted at 5/5 of the MD schools where I interviewed. Ecstatic after getting off the waitlist yesterday afternoon. I was fully expecting to attend a great DO school, but am thrilled to be attending WMed!!! Let's GOOOOO

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Reap x3. I got 5 interviews this year and was waitlisted at 5/5 of the MD schools where I interviewed. Ecstatic after getting off the waitlist yesterday afternoon. I was fully expecting to attend a great DO school, but am thrilled to be attending WMed!!! Let's GOOOOO
Congratulations, what were your stats?

300 million dollar grift to Wmed, gonna hopefully help with the outrageous cost!

Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Thanks, is it time to give up all hope for this cycle?
If you were waitlisted here, I would not count on getting an A at this point. I got in a few weeks ago, but at that point, I had basically given up hope for gaining any further acceptances, and I was on 3 waitlists. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but IMO it's best to focus on other options at this point.

If you were waitlisted here, I would not count on getting an A at this point. I got in a few weeks ago, but at that point, I had basically given up hope for gaining any further acceptances, and I was on 3 waitlists. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but IMO it's best to focus on other options at this point.
Thank you

• Care